No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 34 - NOT A DESTINATION THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm surprised that I'm saying this but hasn't bindi irwin grown into a hottie

Physically, yes. But she would soon become tiresome with her self-pitying sadness that she keeps inside for her daddy which nobody could ever understand. If she used her mouth for the purpose that the good lord intended, then, yes, OK.

Could you imagine if you hooked up with her and then in a drunken rage did the dirty on her..................................................and she found out.
What's that Russian bloke's name who did that to her ... Mr Ballokzoff?

A new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter

Sweet dreams fellow Tansters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, I kicked xanax, valium, grass, prescription pain killers and bupe... Just can't drop the last two cigs and grog. Think I'll kick cigs soon, but can't see ever stopping alcohol.
I'm going to try and quit the smokes. I'm over them, ******* nearly $29 a pack now aswell.

This post did not get enough attention imo. What happened next? Are you both single, gotta be deliberate on her part surely?
Nah very much doubt it was deliberate.. She wouldn't have even heard my car pull up. Was clearly in the zone. Nothing happened, but I definitely said hi to her outside this morning with a big grin on my face.

he grabbed his pizza bag and dominoes hat and knocked on her door, you can find videos online explaining what happens next :D:D:D

You just know that she ordered a big sausage pizza...

On later inspection it was Groupie_ cupping his man boobs.

If it was * me, Groupie_ is sexy...

I'm going to try and quit the smokes. I'm over them, ******* nearly $29 a pack now aswell.

Yeah it's not a cheap habit at all. Every time I get towards the end of a pack I say it's my last... Then I go buy another. Think I'll go back to pouch tobacco. I seem to smoke less of them.

In my opinion, there are 2 fantastic pop songs on the radio at the moment. Bieber - What Do You Mean and Gomez - Good For You.

Excellent catchy pop songs.

Dude???

I've managed to get from 2 packs a day of Winfield red's down to half a pack of Winfield silver's a day. Going to make the break and quit any day now, just trying to decide if e cig or patches will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back