Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

That last "drive" by Cassel was one of the most insipidly inept things I have ever witnessed.

Season is done.

Thought he was going to jump the fence and run home Forrest Gump style on that 3rd down.

Tony Romo should never be bagged again.

That last "drive" by Cassel was one of the most insipidly inept things I have ever witnessed.

Season is done.
After last week i was willing to give Cassel the benefit of doubt as i believed he was better than weedon but after today i'm not so sure. He didn't even pass for 100 yards today. He looked terrible when he did have it (esp the 4th quarter ). I hope he can turn it around and show some of the form that he had earlier in his career but am extremely doubtful. The guy can't even put a hat on without stuffing it up.

After last week i was willing to give Cassel the benefit of doubt as i believed he was better than weedon but after today i'm not so sure. He didn't even pass for 100 yards today. He looked terrible when he did have it (esp the 4th quarter ). I hope he can turn it around and show some of the form that he had earlier in his career but am extremely doubtful. The guy can't even put a hat on without stuffing it up.
To be fair neither did Rodgers! :eek:

Lamest fight song in the sporting world.

Primary school swimming carnivalesque.

Was at the Cowboys v Philly game @ The Linc last December. It's even more lame when they start belting it out after spotting the opposition a three touchdown head start ;)

When J.J. Wilcox/Bruce Carter (can't remember who it was tbh) got the game sealing interception with 3 minutes to go a Cowboys fan near me stood up and just starting shouting "Play your lame ass song now mother f***ers" over and over at all the Philly fans as they were streaming for the exits.

Was one of the best (sports related) moments of my life...! :D :thumbsu: :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lamest fight song in the sporting world.

Primary school swimming carnivalesque.

Lamest fans in the world.

Texans-Cowboys-home-game-Houston.326.png

Lamest fans in the world.

Not sure I have seen anything lamer in pro sport than the celebratory cheers from Pheagle fans at the sight of the career ending neck injury to Michael Irvin.

Gross.

Was at the Cowboys v Philly game @ The Linc last December. It's even more lame when they start belting it out after spotting the opposition a three touchdown head start ;)

When J.J. Wilcox/Bruce Carter (can't remember who it was tbh) got the game sealing interception with 3 minutes to go a Cowboys fan near me stood up and just starting shouting "Play your lame ass song now mother f***ers" over and over at all the Philly fans as they were streaming for the exits.

Was one of the best (sports related) moments of my life...! :D :thumbsu: :cool:

Had a similar experience at Subiaco at a weagles game, this is pretty ******* lame also

How about the Dallas fan killing someone outside the game?

I am no statistician but I think it's more reliable to make assumptions on an entire stadium of fans rather than a sample size of one nutter.

Or we could ask the players themselves who seem to vote Philly fans as the worst, year after year.

Honestly this game could be 9-10 final score.. If our defence is playing well and putting pressure on Bradford, Philly will struggle to get a 1st down, hence we have time of possession.. However our offence has looked so inept we may not be able to move the ball either.. Could be a lot of 3 and outs from both sides coming up..

As a Cowboys fan all I want is to get 1 TO and 1 TD for the game.. That gives us a chance..

Cannot wait for Romo back, even if we are out of the hunt would be good to lay the smack down on some teams and prove we are the best team in the division

Remove this Banner Ad

Back