Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it's a bit like bringing in Michael Vick. Everyone was upset till the eagles started winning.

Hardy is scum but he has done his suspension and he is free to play. We all knew what he was before we brought him in, the pictures don't change that.

If teams/supporters actually cared about the morality of the players on their team, there would be no supporters.

Yeah it's a bit like bringing in Michael Vick. Everyone was upset till the eagles started winning.

Hardy is scum but he has done his suspension and he is free to play. We all knew what he was before we brought him in, the pictures don't change that.

If teams/supporters actually cared about the morality of the players on their team, there would be no supporters.

Except Vick pleaded guilty, served time in prison and undertook rehabilitation. But apart from that it's exactly the same. Stay classy Dallas :thumbsu:

Except Vick pleaded guilty, served time in prison and undertook rehabilitation. But apart from that it's exactly the same. Stay classy Dallas :thumbsu:
That makes what he did okay?
He went to prison because of the gambling not to dog killing which is why he went to fed prison.
He really didn't have a choice with his plea, he was screwed and he knew it.
You are right he over saw and took pleasure in the killing of animals but he was sorry once he got caught. That makes all the difference. Stay classy Philly.

That makes what he did okay?
He went to prison because of the gambling not to dog killing which is why he went to fed prison.
He really didn't have a choice with his plea, he was screwed and he knew it.
You are right he over saw and took pleasure in the killing of animals but he was sorry once he got caught. That makes all the difference. Stay classy Philly.

Doesn't make it ok but is a key difference. Hardy has never admitted guilt, never apologised and has never served time in prison. He refuses to accept any responsibility. And Dallas fans are apologists for him and his actions.

Doesn't make it ok but is a key difference. Hardy has never admitted guilt, never apologised and has never served time in prison. He refuses to accept any responsibility. And Dallas fans are apologists for him and his actions.
I ain't backing him up but other supporters acting high and mighty when they have often signed and kept such scum like Vick on is pathetic.
The only difference between the two is the case against Vick was air tight so he couldn't fight it. After that a good pr firm did wonders. Heck he is a back up now to a guy who was lucky to get off a rape charge. No one cares about that anymore either.

I ain't backing him up but other supporters acting high and mighty when they have often signed and kept such scum like Vick on is pathetic.
The only difference between the two is the case against Vick was air tight so he couldn't fight it. After that a good pr firm did wonders. Heck he is a back up now to a guy who was lucky to get off a rape charge. No one cares about that anymore either.

The only difference?

Hardy bashed a woman, Vick took part in a dog fighting ring.

Vick pleaded guilty, Hardy didn't.

Vick served time in prison, Hardy paid off the victim.

Vick apologised, Hardy hasn't said a thing.

Vick is a spokesman for the Humane Society, Hardy hasn't done anything expect make bizarre comments about Brady's wife and get into fights on the sideline.

Come on, there are so many differences and in any event, Vick hasn't been on the Eagles team for years and I wasn't a fan when they signed him.

Dallas fans are apologists for him and his actions.

I'm not. It's absolutely disgusting.

But what am I meant to do? Stop following the team? I didn't make the decision to hire him.

Trying to use this ugly situation as troll bait is pretty tacky though. What are you trying to accomplish? Seriously, this isn't a rhetorical question. What was the best case scenario you were hoping for?

From my travails around various NFL forums, I am seeing very little apologism by Dallas fans. If anything, I am seeing much more opposition fans (predominantly NFC East fans) who seem to be relishing and revelling in the opportunity to dine out on these revelations... And that is a very sad thing indeed.

If your first inclination on seeing this stuff is to view it through the lens of a football rivalry, then you need to take a big step back and ponder how your priorities got so incredibly ****ed up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen any Dallas fans say they think he should be cut.

You seem absolutely set on lumping everyone together. There seems to be no desire on your part to do anything other than dine out on this unfortunate situation for the purpose of some petty football rivalry schadenfreude.

What a disgusting side dish to an already appalling situation. Multiple examples of the worst of humanity on show.

Personally, I am not going to apologise for the fact that my first reaction to seeing this stuff wasn't to ponder and discuss the list management implications for a football team... something of which I have no power to influence whatsoever anyway.

You seem absolutely set on lumping everyone together. There seems to be no desire on your part to do anything other than dine out on this unfortunate situation for the purpose of some petty football rivalry schadenfreude.

What a disgusting side dish to an already appalling situation. Multiple examples of the worst of humanity on show.

Blame anyone but the player and the team right. Whatever works.

Blame anyone but the player

You mean the guy whose actions I have branded as "ugly", "disgusting", "appalling" and an example of the "worst side of humanity" in my previous two posts?

You've got your trolling blinkers firmly on now. You are so desperate to see Dallas fans as refusing to condemn his behaviour that when they do so, you just ignore it anyway.

You aren't covering yourself in glory here. Your intentions are clear. That your first inclination was to rub this in the face of people who are simply fans of a football team speaks volumes.

You mean the guy whose actions I have branded as "ugly", "disgusting", "appalling" and an example of the "worst side of humanity" in my previous two posts?

You've got your trolling blinkers firmly on now. You are so desperate to see Dallas fans as refusing to condemn his behaviour that when they do so, you just ignore it anyway.

You aren't covering yourself in glory here. Your intentions are clear.

So should he be cut or not?

So should he be cut or not?

If the revealed evidence and testimony is an accurate reflection of the situation, he should be behind bars for a period of time that would long exceed his use by date as an athlete.

Unbelievable. I've called the guy's actions ugly, appalling, disgusting and said he should be behind bars for a long period of time, yet I am still accused of supporting him.

Walking away from this train wreck of a poster.

Zealbee stop harassing cowboys fans who do not condone Hardy or his actions.

Long ******* overdue and * him off out of here please.

Only 1 purpose for him in this thread and that is to bait and troll, enough is enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back