Official Match Thread Season 20 Round 16 Dragons FFC v East Side Hawks at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

What a win, thought when okey kicked that goal it would be a draw but Pie 4 Life has never kicked a more important behind in his career and with five seconds to go as well! We did well to get ourselves back into it after a sluggish first half but our third quarter was great only for the Hawks to come back again in the final term.

I thought chefmeister was our best with his 10 tackles while HaroLad, Moo, RookieListed and The Half Back all contributed stringly as well. TooUglyForFugly did well up forward as did Determinant who got plenty of the ball but left his kicking boots at home. :p

Overall it was a great win and one that sees us sneak into the top four. Now the real stuff begins!!

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Even though we won, I want to bring this up:

So, I got the free, but Tiger_man has the ball and subsequently scores the goal.
RU_ Mobbenfuhrer any idea if this was a glitch or sim tampering?

Speaking of the match. .. the winning mark of the match:
poor coding glitch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we deserve a flag that isn't tainted. Who knows? I'm not a religious man.

The karma bus hopefully runs you campaigners over, then backs up and does it again. You're in the same boat as Lance Armstrong and Ben Johnson.

The karma bus hopefully runs you campaigners over, then backs up and does it again. You're in the same boat as Lance Armstrong and Ben Johnson.

Is there anybody in the Sweet FA you won't end up murdering?

Sounds like I touched you inappropriately Noobz0r, but hey, at least I didn't touch your balls according to the sim!

AFTER-MATCH SUMMARY
  • Neither getting near the ball much, WaLkEr_ThE_StAr gave Noobz0r a bit of a touch-up. - 0m from 95 to 95.
On a more serious note - sucks we ended our season early on the back of a kick. Onwards and upwards next year Hawkers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back