Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still LOL when I see this...

oldman1.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ShinbonerBaz , Couldn't get on here early today Glad you have your eyes open :) Wow re the car... Can I fit in it as well :) :) ?
sorry, only room for one passenger apparently, sounds cool.

Breakfast.

1996 Age 27.
Bowl of full cream milk and Museli followed by 2 pieces of white bread/toast with Milo and two tpoons of sugar.

2016 Age 47.
One cup of All Bran with Almond Milk. Two pieces of soy linseed Burgen toast with cholesterol reducing margarine with sliced tomato. Coffee with one tpoons of sugar & almond milk.

Goal 43 more years on this earth.

Can someone tell me what date it was when Bunnings went from everyone wanting to help you on the floor to noone anywhere on the floor?

Grumpy at 9.30am ffs

21/01/2016 at around 10:00pm

Around the time all the meh went out of the world.

Can someone tell me what date it was when Bunnings went from everyone wanting to help you on the floor to noone anywhere on the floor?

Grumpy at 9.30am ffs

As soon as Masters announced it was closing down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They fixed the mobile skin Gaso. Different but not bad. Way better than tapafrickintalk.

WTF is Tapatalk ?

I still cant get over that Dial Up isn't one of the phones with the Dial on the front that you had to dial the numbers rather than push.

ps If you don't know what im talking about, you're too young for this thread !

Breakfast.

1996 Age 27.
Bowl of full cream milk and Museli followed by 2 pieces of white bread/toast with Milo and two tpoons of sugar.

2016 Age 47.
One cup of All Bran with Almond Milk. Two pieces of soy linseed Burgen toast with cholesterol reducing margarine with sliced tomato. Coffee with one tpoons of sugar & almond milk.

Goal 43 more years on this earth.
Sorry .. :) I did laugh :)

WTF is Tapatalk ?

I still cant get over that Dial Up isn't one of the phones with the Dial on the front that you had to dial the numbers rather than push.

ps If you don't know what im talking about, you're too young for this thread !
Oh I know what you mean alright! I remember strutting around the schoolyard when we got a home phone with push buttons instead of the Dial that you had to turn with your finger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back