Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to close thread. Gaso talking to himself.

Very good point. The problem is though that despite the much loved "shot in the arm" we all received with those *essendon suspensions, I have a feeling that some aspects of "grumpy old" may continue to stay with each of us beyond the 1st of February. What do we do then?

Very good point. The problem is though that despite the much loved "shot in the arm" we all received with those *essendon suspensions, I have a feeling that some aspects of "grumpy old" may continue to stay with each of us beyond the 1st of February. What do we do then?

True.

I never expected this thread to get to 40 pages.

The only other thread of mine that did this well is-

General Discussion - Poor Retail Service. That is a great thread. ..well worth the read.

I will change the title of this thread now to 2016.

I hereby declare thee open for 11 more months of whinging. ..

And just by the way, live Christmas Trees are wonderful things to have in the house during December. But when you get rid of them at the end of December when they"re dead and have to chop them up to fit in the bin, that's when the fun and games begin.

I use a saw and always manage to nick some part of my left hand/arm. But that's not the worst of it. The pine needles keep turning up for weeks afterwards creating vacuum cleaning havoc.

And just by the way, live Christmas Trees are wonderful things to have in the house during December. But when you get rid of them at the end of December when they"re dead and have to chop them up to fit in the bin, that's when the fun and games begin.

I use a saw and always manage to nick some part of my left hand/arm. But that's not the worst of it. The pine needles keep turning up for weeks afterwards creating vacuum cleaning havoc.

Been there once 20 years ago in another lifetime and set up.

20 years on Mrs Gaso every year suggests one.

Never gunna happen.

And on the topic of fiddly things. ..polystyrene balls for bean bags. ..if they break. ..which has recently happened. ..you never ever get them all.

ShinbonerBaz , how are you feeling today ? :)Last day of ...um... being a bit younger ??
Ha ha, got a few coming for a BBQ tonight and I'm starting to think I might have an IUB style hangover for the big day....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fool-gif.gif

My hair isn't quite that long

Wat? That was a reference to IUB?

Wait a minute
...wait a minute. ...

I decide to believe comments are about me everytime i see the word fool.

I have been lenient on this, but feel i might need to step up my policing of "improper use of fool's glorius name"

Well, have a good time, but don't disappear , will you ? We don't want to :cry:4ShinbonerBaz
Still here, had a great night and not feeling too bad today.....going for a ride in a V8 supercar in March, should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back