Werewolf The Untouchables. It's a Wherewolf game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit harsh mate, reaps only confirmed you were good 10 minutes before the deadline. Playing this game blind is difficult, and I'm a bit shitty about the crack considering how rare an active villager is.

I've been one of the only ones trying.

Sorry mate. Bit of a tilt on my part and should not be taken as anything other than an in game jab.

I might not last the night seeing as the bad guys get a double kill. At this point not much can be done. The amulet was passed outside our group in the hope it could be passed back tomorrow night.

Sorry mate. Bit of a tilt on my part and should not be taken as anything other than an in game jab.

I might not last the night seeing as the bad guys get a double kill. At this point not much can be done. The amulet was passed outside our group in the hope it could be passed back tomorrow night.

Who are you seering tonight?

Hatchy, Wacky, BB, BJD, Nakia.

There is evil in there somewhere.

Gotta be hatchy i cant remember seeing him post obviously evil have been protecting him and directing votes elsewhere

I havent been wrong yet

It's more that Hatchy is an irrelevance than anything else.

Might as well cut him lose then hasnt posted at all is offering nothing.

If your seer turns up a villager again we might as well kill inactive man over another active villager

Would love to hear from the man himself though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I've been out the last 8 hours and didn't have time to change my vote. Is my vote for myself legitimate or do I have to make sure I vote tomorrow to avoid a modkilling?

Frankston Rover?

So I've been out the last 8 hours and didn't have time to change my vote. Is my vote for myself legitimate or do I have to make sure I vote tomorrow to avoid a modkilling?

Frankston Rover?

If you want to vote for yourself, that's fine with me.

The Untouchables were so close. They had the Mob right where they wanted them.

They had found the Mob hideout and waited patiently for The Godfather to emerge. When they saw him, the feeling in the car was palpable. This was it. They couldn't miss. Stone took aim but from nowhere Sterge the Goon lept out from behind a container and started firing at the car.

People ducked and weaved, bullets whizzing past their heads.

The Godfather was bundled into his car and sped away as Sterge stood steadfast, cigar clenched in his teeth. His cackling laugh only covered by the roar of his gun.

"Your dead, Ness!" he yelled.

Behind a crate of illegal whiskey, the Untouchables were pinned down.

"On the count of three, we shoot. You ready?" Stone said.

The three Untouchables stood as one and fired.

Sterge took the full force of the barrage but continued to fire anyway.

Stone took aim as Sterge's body started to fall and with one shot, pierced the heart of the defiant mobster who's laugh finally fell silent.

*********************************************************************************

Back at HQ, the Untouchables were despondent. They'd come close to nailing O'Banion but had just missed out taking him down. Maybe lunch could fix things?

"You hungry?" asked Stone.

"Yeah, I'd kill for a burger." said Ness.

"Nah, I'm not hungry. The last thing I feel like is a meal." replied a downcast Malone, "You guys go ahead without me."

The flash blinded Malone and then the punch of the explosion knocked him on the floor.

Regaining his bearings, he staggered outside to see the car alight and the body parts of his former colleagues strewn across the streetscape.

Sometimes revenge is a meal best served cold...

TL;DR
Sterge (Goon) - killed by George Stone
The_Reaper (George Stone) - killed by The Mob
Hatchy1992 (Eliot Ness) - killed by the Mob

DAY PHASE HAS BEGUN.

Players remaining:
beez
Nakia
Smartys Power
Papa Juggs
haydo169
dogs105