Werewolf The Untouchables. It's a Wherewolf game.

Remove this Banner Ad

I still can't believe that little charade worked.

I picked you as good when you came to my defence the day I had the amulet, so gambled a bit on giving it to you, and when brahj went hard at me and you were silent I was a bit worried I'd given it to evil, which is why I started getting edgy and declaring I'd name the person I gave it to if I didn't hear anything, so was pretty happy when you popped in and seemed to be good. Worked out pretty well in the end.

The night we killed sante I was going to kill Beez and then swapped to IMS and then Sante was shifty as **** with his constant demands to know what we were doing that we just went **** it

Haha i knew i had him when i made the post about village only needing to know the seer results

Always had excellent battles with sante on the rfc warewolf so it's always fun to get one up

Haha i knew i had him when i made the post about village only needing to know the seer results

Always had excellent battles with sante on the rfc warewolf so it's always fun to get one up

I had a bad feeling I was a target of theirs. I try to play on the edge as a villager. Evil tend to keep you in it as you can potentially take away the focus from them. I guess it's what makes the game fun, everyone reads into things differently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back