Werewolf The Untouchables. It's a Wherewolf game.

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

I took one for the team and i dont even get to won.... unfair :(

But great game fr good fun to be involved in

And sm and cc who had us all fooled

As I said in the PM, this only happened because of both your and Itsmyshow's unselfishness.
Nobody picked you as evil, you were a victim of circumstance.

This was a team victory :thumbsu:

Fantastic game Frankston Rover it was really enjoyable.

We were in a pickle for a while there but just made excellent choices. The most worrying time was when BigJoeD_ and I were going at it and Noobz became suspicious, I had to convince beez to make the St Valentines Day massacre call and we got it right, knowing Joe was the Godfather made that easier, was hoping no one would pick up on the fact that we flipped the vote straight afterwards. After that, we had an order of death to give us a shot, making sure that Sterge then myself took the fall to keep the two kills and sees.

Amazing game, and thank you I actives. Your ability to allow us to keep you for a mod kill was excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic game Frankston Rover it was really enjoyable.

We were in a pickle for a while there but just made excellent choices. The most worrying time was when BigJoeD_ and I were going at it and Noobz became suspicious, I had to convince beez to make the St Valentines Day massacre call and we got it right, knowing Joe was the Godfather made that easier, was hoping no one would pick up on the fact that we flipped the vote straight afterwards. After that, we had an order of death to give us a shot, making sure that Sterge then myself took the fall to keep the two kills and sees.

Amazing game, and thank you I actives. Your ability to allow us to keep you for a mod kill was excellent.

Beat us by 5 minutes as well....bastards :p

As I said in the PM, this only happened because of both your and Itsmyshow's unselfishness.
Nobody picked you as evil, you were a victim of circumstance.

This was a team victory :thumbsu:

Not going to lie. We were so close to picking you two (more IMS) in the untouchables PM a few times.

Only for someone else to be more annoying.

Not going to lie. We were so close to picking you two (more IMS) in the untouchables PM a few times.

Only for someone else to be more annoying.

Why did you give up the amulet so early?

And we thought you were Malone no way you would let the real vig be that obvious :p

I took one for the team and i dont even get to won.... unfair :(

But great game fr good fun to be involved in

And sm and cc who had us all fooled

How did we have people fooled? We were villagers. :p

Did you miss the night we killed both of you positive we were hitting ness and stone

I can't see your PM so have no idea why you killed both of us. :p

All I know is I maintained I was a villager the whole game and desperately tried to avoid you killing Reaps, which bizarrely worked.

Even if Reaper wasn't the vigilante, you needed to kill him that night to cut off our communication link to the Untouchables, but for whatever reason despite having two kills you knocked me and CC off instead.

I can't see your PM so have no idea why you killed both of us. :p

All I know is I maintained I was a villager the whole game and desperately tried to avoid you killing Reaps, which bizarrely worked.

Even if Reaper wasn't the vigilante, you needed to kill him that night to cut off our communication link to the Untouchables, but for whatever reason despite having two kills you knocked me and CC off instead.

The night capone team missed a kill was us hitting reap we assumed he was malone and you and cc were stone and ness.

Problem was both mafia teams were so intent on each other when we merged between us we had no idea who the untouchables were besides reap obviously.

The night capone team missed a kill was us hitting reap we assumed he was malone and you and cc were stone and ness.

Problem was both mafia teams were so intent on each other when we merged between us we had no idea who the untouchables were besides reap obviously.

Haha excellent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back