Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't counting Hardingham, even though he's one of the 34.

He was delisted at the end of 2014 but signed for the VFL team in 2015. Starred for them too. But yeah, in 2016 he was due to captain coach Pascoe Vale rather than play for us again.

The 'H' you've missed there is Hooker, my friend.

Well I know MOST of me Essendons. :p

She was OK. Just a little rough around the edges. Her heart was in the right place unlike Chris Yarran!
I'm reliably informed that Yarran's heart was very much into demolishing two burgers at The Vine recently.

Fitting right into Richmond already.

There use to be a great burger place not far from Windy Hill. It's a bloody 7-11 now.
The one right at the bottom of Napier Street?

Yeah. That's been gone a while. Jack and Jills across from Windy Hill is gone too.

Plenty of good places around Essendon though. Even more around Moonee Ponds!

April 2011. What I might term BBF- before BF.

Well before your time, but those were the days when Kiss Stephanie and HyperAggressiveDonk pretended they ruled supreme. I'd occasionally look on as a lurking visitor and think "geez, and that's why I'll never join that site".

Alas...
Thought I signed up before that

"Not quite there" but he managed four against us. We have (had) a habit of making opposition players and teams look better than they are... It stops this year!
We also had a habit of trying to recruit those players based on their one good game against us. I think that's stopped now too. Although Jaksch might fit under that banner after his game against Waite with GWS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We also had a habit of trying to recruit those players based on their one good game against us. I think that's stopped now too. Although Jaksch might fit under that banner after his game against Waite with GWS.
We recruited Shane Harvey because his brother was alright.

When he attempted to do that thing called play football, the result was akin to a hyena trying to use a blunt wrench to saw through a pumpkin with its paws.

April 2011. What I might term BBF- before BF.

Well before your time, but those were the days when Kiss Stephanie and HyperAggressiveDonk pretended they ruled supreme. I'd occasionally look on as a lurking visitor and think "geez, and that's why I'll never join that site".

Alas...

Whatever happened to him her! :straining:

Kissed Stephanie once too often?

Bad things happen to those who kiss a Stephanie...

smiley-laughing025.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back