• 45 Alex Mirkov

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Choose your best ruck

2nd ruck will be nominated for the Sub

Notes:
  • I've flag these guys in their primary role, let me know if you think I've missed someone.
  • Each player can only have one primary role, except for TDK
Loving your efforts JD, but perhaps our ruckmen could be included as part of the midfield group and votes could determine if people want 1 or 2 in the side

Loving your efforts JD, but perhaps our ruckmen could be included as part of the midfield group and votes could determine if people want 1 or 2 in the side
Easiest way may be to only put the first 6 for each category + 1 ruck = 19 (one mid on the bench) straight into the team, and then have all the 7th & 8th picks and 2nd ruck (or even just all unpicked players) into a 2nd round vote for final 3 bench spots + sub?

I thought about this, but I went against it.

Can you imagine if the best 8 are all midfielders and we don't have a ruck?

Easiest way may be to only put the first 6 for each category + 1 ruck = 19 (one mid on the bench) straight into the team, and then have all the 7th & 8th picks and 2nd ruck (or even just all unpicked players) into a 2nd round vote for final 3 bench spots + sub?

Further, they've changed the way teams are named (23 named, sub only announced 1 hour before the game) so we could just pick a best 23.

Further, they've changed the way teams are named (23 named, sub only announced 1 hour before the game) so we could just pick a best 23.
I was waiting for volunteers and only did it myself today.

I've said I was no good at these sort of things - so, your turn next year :p

Back