FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season VII

Who will die next week?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Qyburn be like "Mine need to be still attached to move, oh they catch fire easily, dragon glass you say, never mind"
Might know ways to counter this stuff who knows.. was cool I thought but yeah

meh episode for a finale.

they got the pacing right for the first time in the season and there was no obvious plot holes.

it just was completely predictable and lacked anything epic.

we already knew the big reveal with Jon and Dany.

Baelish character being killed with a whimper just like Stannis. Wasnt awful but wasnt great.

No great dialogue.

Jamie vs Cersei final scene looked like it was going to be awesome but then just um stopped.

giphy.gif

I'm not very good at counting.. is it Aegon the 6th?

I'm not very good at counting.. is it Aegon the 6th?
Aegon Targaryen 6th of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, the Hidden Prince, the Dragon from the North, the White Wolf, friend of the Free Folk, the Resurrected, slayer of White Walkers and ****er of Aunts.

Take that Stormborn, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, Khalessi of the Great Grass Sea and Queen of Meereen.

Last edited:
Aegon Targaryen 6th of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, the Hidden Prince, the Dragon from the North, the White Wolf, friend of the Free Folk, the Resurrected, slayer of White Walkers and ****** of Aunts.

Post of the fred nom

Aegon Targaryen 6th of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, the Hidden Prince, the Dragon from the North, the White Wolf, friend of the Free Folk, the Resurrected, slayer of White Walkers and ****** of Aunts.

Take that Stormborn, the Unburt, Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, Khalessi of the Great Grass Sea and Queen of Meeren.
Very good! :D

Take that Stormborn, the Unburt, Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, Khalessi of the Great Grass Sea and Queen of Meeren.

:clapping:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 1: Ewww Incest
Season 7: Ohhh some Incest!

How far down the rabbit hole we've come....

In all seriousness though - what an episode. That Jaime/Cersei scene was SO tense, I thought Jaime was a goner for sure. He is 100% going to end up killing her, I'm certain of it now.

Loved that proud little, almost fatherly, smile that came over The Hound's face when Brienne told him that Arya is alive and well and kicking ass in Winterfell. It was legit heartwarming how they didn't even really argue, they were both just like proud divorced parents at their kid's footy match or something.

The music was unbelievable this episode. If Ramin Djawadi doesn't get an Emmy for his work I'll eat my hat.

We were SO CLOSE to Cleganebowl - someday guys ... someday

Season 1: Ewww Incest
Season 7: Ohhh some Incest!

How far down the rabbit hole we've come....

Brother/Sister incest vs Aunt/Nephew incest plus known each other all their life vs just met as adults.

Totally different plus the Aunt/Nephew one is acceptable by Westerosi standards and tame by Targaryen standards.

It's all about context.

I'm a bit sad about Littlefinger dying.

A c*** obviously but always one of the best characters in the show.
I'm mixed about this. I enjoyed him as a character but I always imagined his demise to be part of something epic, although the way he went out wasn't too bad, it was quite fitting actually.

Edit: Actually scrap all that, couldn't have done it any better.

Last edited:
Back