Injury Walsh's Injury Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if they just rolled Treloar out in a wheelchair and then propped in that position "Weekend at Bernie's" style.
Or in our case “Weekend at Eddies”

What is going on with the Reid situation.

Looks bulkier.

WalterBlaknWhte where is the updates?

Does anybody do a better drive by than Walsh?

Good morning turd

Last edited:
Is it just me or does he look much bulkier than normal? To me his bodyshape looks more Dunn than Reid based on that pic.
He's gonna be the goal square anchor in a flashback to a not so long ago era - in honour of Cloke.

Love it.

He can be very witty can Walsh

Also delivers the best drive buys. Good morning T

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treloar 6-7 weeks. Will not play again this year! ruddy unlucky

Treloar had surgery four weeks ago ...

... today (24th July) Walsh said that surgeon/docs said that recovery would be 8 to 10 weeks ...

... and tha5 progress has been great, so still on track for that ...

... but “8 to 10 weeks” minus 4 weeks equals “4 to 6 weeks” from now ...

... but the text said “6 to 7 weeks”. Not meaning to be pedantic, but it’s the difference between playing this season and not.

Make of all that what you will.

Treloar had surgery four weeks ago ...

... today (24th July) Walsh said that surgeon/docs said that recovery would be 8 to 10 weeks ...

... and tha5 progress has been great, so still on track for that ...

... but “8 to 10 weeks” minus 4 weeks equals “4 to 6 weeks” from now ...

... but the text said “6 to 7 weeks”. Not meaning to be pedantic, but it’s the difference between playing this season and not.

Make of all that what you will.
I think they want to temper expectations a bit. Given the freakish nature of the injury, it's probably hard to put a timeframe on it that's going to be exact.

People might chime in saying crap about our medicos again, but they have nothing to do with it. Even Walshy was gobsmacked by the injury.

If anyone can come back ahead of schedule from this type of injury, I'd say Treloar (though Goldsack would push is case too). The bloke's adept at making me feel totally inadequate with his level of professionalism and attitude.

I think they want to temper expectations a bit. Given the freakish nature of the injury, it's probably hard to put a timeframe on it that's going to be exact.

People might chime in saying crap about our medicos again, but they have nothing to do with it. Even Walshy was gobsmacked by the injury.

If anyone can come back ahead of schedule from this type of injury, I'd say Treloar (though Goldsack would push is case too). The bloke's adept at making me feel totally inadequate with his level of professionalism and attitude.
We've got the best medicos in the comp, believe it or not, it's just the shit luck.

The pigeon has been cleared of any serious injury and past the concussion test with flying colours
Apparently the bird is now going to live an extended life 5 times that of a normal pigeon. Apparently the pigeon has stated that time seems to have slowed down all around him.

He's now officially been diagnosed with Pendlelitis.

Apparently the bird is now going to live an extended life 5 times that of a normal pigeon. Apparently the pigeon has stated that time seems to have slowed down all around him.

He's now officially been diagnosed with Pendlelitis.
You should hear all the tales the Pigeon is telling all the other birds in the menagerie....
There’s even lots of ornithologist paparazzi staking out Pigeon.

To be honest with Treloar, I reckon he won’t play again this year. I certainly wouldn’t want him risked - and he’ll have missed half a season.by the time he’s back, so it would be hard to bring him back anyway.
Only really as a forward danger player I’d reckon. Otherwise it be 2019.
Valuable that’s for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back