Votes: 44 49.4%
  • Sydney

Votes: 37 41.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No. I simply think that decision was a terrible list management decision that has cost them any chance of being a premier for the life of his contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering they played in 2 GF's with him in the team, yeah, they had no chance for the life of the contract.

You’d think this Bombers team was a recent premier the way Bruce talks them up.

Jesus ******* christ. Has Bruce been drinking?
Essendon win media talk them up all week then they lose the next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has nothing to do with Collingwood. He is a great player but the signing will likely prove to be a failure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Except its not. Right now he's anything but.

People talk about Devon's improvement with the Bombers. I've followed him for a while and his goal kicking is the big one. Always a lethal field kick he is really getting that weakness sorted.

I've said it before and will say it again, Jones for Sydney is the softest tough man in the game.

That "toughness" he just showed by running past the ball and hip and shouldering someone in the head that was bending over to pick the ball up pretty much summarises his level of "tough".

I thought early on they were getting shafted by the umps. A couple of HTB were not called that should have been, right in front of goal.

Didn’t see he first half. I know from a couple of weeks back that they are pretty obsessed with free kick counts when they’re on the wrong side of them!

Back