No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The NRL player, admittedly a 2nd offence and perhaps worse on the oppo player, but got 20 weeks. That's a 20 week suspension.
Greene gets a fine. Wow. Speechless. Anyone got a 'rational' reason?
The NRL is a sport, the AFL is entertainment WWE style

The NRL player, admittedly a 2nd offence and perhaps worse on the oppo player, but got 20 weeks. That's a 20 week suspension.
Greene gets a fine. Wow. Speechless. Anyone got a 'rational' reason?
Throwing a bloke into a fence is $1k? Dusty, Soldo and a few others get a week for random indescretions, yet Ablett and a few others don't even get fined.

System hasn't improved at all.

Throwing a bloke into a fence is $1k? Dusty, Soldo and a few others get a week for random indescretions, yet Ablett and a few others don't even get fined.

Read that back slowly and pick the difference, which club has been reamed?

"However, while Gleeson there was an "intensity" about the way in which Greene approached Bontempelli, he wasn't able to make an exact submission about the Giants star's intentions when his hands appeared to touch his opponent's face.

Instead, he described the incident as Greene "making contact with (his) forearm and hands to Bontempelli's head" and "the pulling of Bontempelli's hair", with the Tribunal told to disregard speculation about an apparent eye-gouge"

What a ******* joke. $7500 fine for a player earning almost 1 mil per year is heck all.
When you think the AFL/MRP/Tribunal can't get anymore corrupt/dumber, they come out and mindheck everyone with s**t like this.

How did the Bont get off for smashing haynes's larynx 2 weeks ago? Apparently the medical report "got lost". and then people wonder why nobody trusts the AFL, tell me they didnt get involved in that one - cant have a potentially embarrassing outcome on brownlow night can they

"However, while Gleeson there was an "intensity" about the way in which Greene approached Bontempelli, he wasn't able to make an exact submission about the Giants star's intentions when his hands appeared to touch his opponent's face.

Instead, he described the incident as Greene "making contact with (his) forearm and hands to Bontempelli's head" and "the pulling of Bontempelli's hair", with the Tribunal told to disregard speculation about an apparent eye-gouge"

What a ******* joke. $7500 fine for a player earning almost 1 mil per year is fu** all.
When you think the AFL/MRP/Tribunal can't get anymore corrupt/dumber, they come out and mindfu** everyone with s**t like this.
No mention of potential to cause injury?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He could have blinded Bont. Coming from someone with only one functioning eye, if anyone eye gouged me they would be on the floor. And I’m not even violent.

Way worse than what Dusty did

nah thats not even a thing - until dusty is involved.

I may be wrong but I couldve sworn a few weeks after the dusty suspension, Chriso came out in one of his explanations and said "we cant base it on potential to do injury" I think it may have been in relation to the dangerfield incident when he swung his fist backwards twice, the second time just missing his opponents head as he went down from the first shot to the guts. If that had of connected it wouldve been lights out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back