No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game is fine, there are good games and bad games, like there always has been.

It's certainly improving compared to what it was during COVID
Really?
Fmd you must be Stevie Wonder

1711181789970.png
^^
This was on the Hawks autopsy lol their standards must be low if they thought Chol was impressive...

Kane Cormes has been frothing over Sam Mitchell's "Genius" as a head coach for some time now even saying he should be extended lol 😂😂😂

“This could be one of my big statements already (this year), and it’s February 1,” Cornes said on SEN Breakfast.

“Sam Mitchell could be the best coach in the league right now. We don’t yet know it, but we could look back and say he is the next Chris Scott.

“What he has done with what he has got is better than any other coach. The lack of tools that he has got and his ability to get his team to buy in to his game plan and system, and to have some big scalps like we saw last year with what he’s got…

“I couldn’t be any more impressed.”

Cornes has so much faith in Mitchell’s coaching ability that if he were a rival club in need of a freshen up, he would strongly pursue the third-year coach.

“He’d be the one I’d be trying to poach,” he added.

I really hope Browny unleashes and pummels Karen into next year whenever that fight is. Would be brilliant if he needs to get his jaw wired shut. He's already been in charge 2.5 years and contracted til 2025. I don't reckon appointing favourite sons as coaches works well often. Clubs have no issue sacking dud coaches after 3 years but are too scared of shooting Bambi. I hope they're one of the teams in the wilderness during the compromised Tassie drafts.

Kane Cormes has been frothing over Sam Mitchell's "Genius" as a head coach for some time now even saying he should be extended lol 😂😂😂

“This could be one of my big statements already (this year), and it’s February 1,” Cornes said on SEN Breakfast.

“Sam Mitchell could be the best coach in the league right now. We don’t yet know it, but we could look back and say he is the next Chris Scott.

“What he has done with what he has got is better than any other coach. The lack of tools that he has got and his ability to get his team to buy in to his game plan and system, and to have some big scalps like we saw last year with what he’s got…

“I couldn’t be any more impressed.”

Cornes has so much faith in Mitchell’s coaching ability that if he were a rival club in need of a freshen up, he would strongly pursue the third-year coach.

“He’d be the one I’d be trying to poach,” he added.

I really hope Browny unleashes and pummels Karen into next year whenever that fight is. Would be brilliant if he needs to get his jaw wired shut. He's already been in charge 2.5 years and contracted til 2025. I don't reckon appointing favourite sons as coaches works well often. Clubs have no issue sacking dud coaches after 3 years but are too scared of shooting Bambi. I hope they're one of the teams in the wilderness during the compromised Tassie drafts.
The cringe this bloke induces is astounding

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im just gonna communicate in gif tonight
The Undertaker Sport GIF by WWE

AFL hate us cos Neil Blame said something nasty about them 10 years ago.
we couldve played today instead of norf

who wants to watch norf and freo on a saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back