News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here! (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive spoken to a very close contact of Dylan Stephens, we are basically a lock to get him at pick 6 after that pick exchange.
I hope so but Adelaide wouldnt have told Dylan or his family their strategy.

Im not getting emotionally invested this year but if Dylans name is called out by Nicks ill be absolutely cheering. McAsey/Ash would be great consolidation prizes for me.

Im not getting emotionally invested this year but if Dylans name is called out by Nicks ill be absolutely cheering. McAsey/Ash would be great consolidation prizes for me.
Aren't we concerned that every other club around our pick isnt even wanting Stephens? Its not until pick 11 or 12 that any club has expressed interest in him?

Is that not a Red Flag that we are over valuing him?

If we want him and only him we can afford to slip back even further and aquire more picks.

Aren't we concerned that every other club around our pick isnt even wanting Stephens? Its not until pick 11 or 12 that any club has expressed interest in him?

If we want him and only him we can afford to slip back even further and aquire more picks.
Hes a top 10 pick, so it makes sense we take him with the 1 we have. He has a skillset we sorely lack.

How do we know that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole concept of a 7 day week is based on the book of Genesis. In which the Sabbath is the seventh day. The ISO convention is that weeks start on Monday. Plenty of people use either, and it doesn't seem to cause any problems.
so what is ISO. That's a relatively new concept isn't it. If you ask the older generation I feel they will say that Sunday is the first day of the new week. Perhaps the younger generation see Monday as the 1st day of the week because that when we go back to work. So the argument is a generational issue.

In fact Adelaide (and Ogilvie) are notorious for NOT giving anything away to potential draftees. Many, many of them will say that they new the Crows had some interest, but they tell absolutely no-one who they are going to draft.
There is now way they have told Dylan they are going to draft him. He might know there is interest due to the interviews they have done, but nothing more.

In fact Adelaide (and Ogilvie) are notorious for NOT giving anything away to potential draftees. Many, many of them will say that they new the Crows had some interest, but they tell absolutely no-one who they are going to draft.
There is now way they have told Dylan they are going to draft him. He might know there is interest due to the interviews they have done, but nothing more.
And his Norwood mates wouldn’t know either

Remove this Banner Ad

Back