Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think it is in there is nothing on the transfer sight really if he was going tp leave eaglehawk it would have been in by now hes been back from darwin for a while so hopetoun supporters dont get expectations up if he has signed put it in
gee bigpoofter.... you got know idea mate, talkn ****. still in darwin. who ha hey

Last i heard was $950, plus incentives, and maybe travel for Robbins to go to Hopetoun. I think it is around the mark for a bloke of his quality. But hard for him to leave Eaglehawk. Have heard he was looking at Sandhurst? Dunno how true this is/was.

robins signed with hopetoun but eaglehawk are takin into the tribunral[/quote]

hasnt signed... wont sign. and 900, try doubling that and say wwwhhhooo.

gee bigpoofter.... you got know idea mate, talkn ****. still in darwin. who ha hey
mate i dont give two fuc ks about robins or eaglehawk i was just stating something as the same as milward and any of these other top so called footballers that if they were leaving they would have clearences as for talking sh it i was just stating something i always said i wouldnt lower myself for little bitchy name calling as what happens on alot of these threads but weetbix go fuc k yourself reply if you want but there is no come back

mate i dont give two fuc ks about robins or eaglehawk i was just stating something as the same as milward and any of these other top so called footballers that if they were leaving they would have clearences as for talking sh it i was just stating something i always said i wouldnt lower myself for little bitchy name calling as what happens on alot of these threads but weetbix go fuc k yourself reply if you want but there is no come back

your an ehawk lover.. all you eva do is talk bout ehawk! no comebak? what is that? no come bak, we playn games or sumthn! hay... your a dum c u n t! fullstop question mark cant say it bak.. lalalala

your an ehawk lover.. all you eva do is talk bout ehawk! no comebak? what is that? no come bak, we playn games or sumthn! hay... your a dum c u n t! fullstop question mark cant say it bak.. lalalala
if you read it properly you would have read it as im not getting into the name calling stuff i will reply that is about footy ok i live and work in the eaglehawk area so being as passionate as supporters as they are all i hear about is eaglehawk and this is a big story for them

hasnt signed... wont sign. and 900, try doubling that and say wwwhhhooo.[/QUOTE]

and im sure u r either kain robins or someone from the hopetoun football club commitee? cos otherwise i dont reckon you would know, and ud just be a massive toss trying to pretend u know something when u dont..

and im sure u r either kain robins or someone from the hopetoun football club commitee? cos otherwise i dont reckon you would know, and ud just be a massive toss trying to pretend u know something when u dont..[/quote]

pretty close to. you must be a disgruntled hopetoun supporter. nearly got him bud, nearly. and the figures are rite. ENJOY

Anyone heard much about sea lake this year.? hear they have a new coach but thats about it..

i don't care how much kain robins is getting paid but one player doesn't win the team a flag by himself, still need more players thou to keep them up with the likes of walp and ouyen .

i don't care how much kain robins is getting paid but one player doesn't win the team a flag by himself, still need more players thou to keep them up with the likes of walp and ouyen .

Why is every1 talking up walpe underbool??? They finished out of the finals last year and have only picked up 3 players?!?! :confused:
Surely if they were going to push for a top 2 spot they need 2 recruit at least 5 quality players...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

robins signed with hopetoun but eaglehawk are takin into the tribunral

hasnt signed... wont sign. and 900, try doubling that and say wwwhhhooo.[/quote]

seems like theres too many w a n k e r s like you mate that are jealous that hopetoun has picked up the best player in the league. yeah hes on a s h i t load of cash but he's playing for hopetoun and i suggest if u know nothing about it which u obviously dont u should stop talking s h i t you ****ing tosser.

whatever u c o c k head. he's a s h i t player.. who gives a heck where he's training.

andrew brown..half the mallee football league hasnt heard of him, and the other half laughs at how s h i t he is and how he still talks himself up..wot a w a n k e r!!

andrew brown..half the mallee football league hasnt heard of him, and the other half laughs at how s h i t he is and how he still talks himself up..wot a w a n k e r!!
Yeah agree. Maybe went alright as a junior but now he is bloody hopeless

See Liam Price from Hopetoun is the only under 18 player from the whole league in he pioneers squad.. good work old c o c k. can anyone tell me why corey gregg wouldnt have made it? matt elliott also? Also see mass exits at sea lake and woomelang, probably the two sides fighting for wooden spoon i'd imagine. whats the mail on ouyen's new players? Hopetoun also look to have two castleman's who will add some much needed size and toughness.

hasnt signed... wont sign. and 900, try doubling that and say wwwhhhooo.

seems like theres too many w a n k e r s like you mate that are jealous that hopetoun has picked up the best player in the league. yeah hes on a s h i t load of cash but he's playing for hopetoun and i suggest if u know nothing about it which u obviously dont u should stop talking s h i t you ****ing tosser.[/quote]
just remember f u k wit. i was rite, just remember that. and i know everyhtn bout it. and you obviously know nothn.

How is big Danny O'Shannesy going? Is he coaching?

Not coaching this year. Apparanty though, King Carey Oshannesy is as fit as he has been. If he can keep the injuries away, should tear the league apart.

And for those asking about walpy and the fact that they only have 3 recruits. The two adelaide boys who got into the league team of the year, only played a couple of games due to injuries last season. But are fit and ready to go this year. Plus they have brought some quality mates over from SA with them. You will also find that there is some others who havent filled in the paper work yet.

Certainly going to be a interesting year.
Will walpy live up to the hype and can they stay fit for a whole year for once?
Can hoptoun actually get all of these recruits onto the ground?
Can anyone actually stop ouyen anyway?
Will woomalang fold?
And if so will, that send beulah into the southern league.

Bring on round 1:thumbsu:

Beulah will still be thereabouts boys, they always seem to get players at the last minute. Their recruiting powers are up there with the best of them...

wernt you at his place last week dic# head
your a goose mate. a goose. you obviously havnt been rnd for the past five yrs. now neck up ya parrot and get to bed. you disgust me. you hear me. get off the net. you disrespectful goat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back