Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sea Lake have lost fair too many, they'll be no good. Ouyen and Walpy in the GF is my prediction followed by beulah and possibly hopetoun sneaking in to round out the top four.

have heard a few whispers of possible recruits for a couple of the above mentioned clubs..kain robbins (ex bendigo bombers & eaglehawk) maybe returning to his old stomping ground of hopetoun and also sea lakes interest in shane rogan of learmonth and formally charlton..have any of you football lovers come across any of this talk?[/quote]

Geez your on the ball mate.:thumbsu: first i have heard of it.

Sea Lake have lost fair too many, they'll be no good. Ouyen and Walpy in the GF is my prediction followed by beulah and possibly hopetoun sneaking in to round out the top four.
Ouyen has pick up 6"2 midfielder from sunraysia league to go with other recruits,did kane munroe play in that league last year?

can anyone tell me who looks like being fit n ready to hit the ground cum round 1?? ne other news on recruits?? wats woomalang lookin like??

can anyone tell me who looks like being fit n ready to hit the ground cum round 1?? ne other news on recruits?? wats woomalang lookin like??

Yeah Derek and Shane Joy have followed Vorwerk to Walpeup Underbool and will be looking to bolster W/U's classy midfielder/small forward stocks. Woomelang looking like s h i t. back to where they belong i say!

No she would not have been in W/U tonight. Maybe she could tell you what Hopetoun had.
hey beulah boy you inbred muppet...when you going to admit your actually from hopetoun and you just wish you were from beulah??

McCluggage will have the Ouyen boys in good shape and ready to go round 1 thats for sure. Expect Ouyen to start the season very strongly as McCluggage understands the hughe importance of early wins! W/U will be the same as they were the past few years, heaps of potential but produce little, and that will be put on display round 1 vs Ouyen United.

No she would not have been in W/U tonight. Maybe she could tell you what Hopetoun had.

Not only does it concern me that you seem to think I'm Vorwick's girlfriend...but you think you know her movements!!! Are you stalking her or something!! Is that why the lies about Chris? To try and split them up or something so you can move in??!!

woome have been kept very queit at this stage and its a long way to round one, things may happen til than. sea lake are an uncertainly start as they may be recruiting old players that may break down due to being injury prone.

ontheoutta's! rite thers still time will just have to wait and see wat happnds beetween now and the start of the season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

woome have been kept very queit at this stage and its a long way to round one, things may happen til than. sea lake are an uncertainly start as they may be recruiting old players that may break down due to being injury prone.

Woome have been quiet coz every1 is leaving and they have recruited very little!
SL have picked up a couple from Ballarat. 2 midfielders who should go alright.

have heard a few whispers of possible recruits for a couple of the above mentioned clubs..kain robbins (ex bendigo bombers & eaglehawk) maybe returning to his old stomping ground of hopetoun and also sea lakes interest in shane rogan of learmonth and formally charlton..have any of you football lovers come across any of this talk?[/quote]

Can't imagine Shane Rogan taking the Mallee league by the scruff of the neck. He is a battler.

Interested in all the talk re Robbins.. obviously there are a few stories going around - my mail is that he is a dead certainty to stay at eaglehawk and milward will also go there.

If he was to return, Hopetoun would have to throw a heap of cash at him. Has anyone heard what they have offered him. Surely it would have to eclipse the 800 a game he was on at eaglehawk if they wanna get him.

If he was to return, Hopetoun would have to throw a heap of cash at him. Has anyone heard what they have offered him. Surely it would have to eclipse the 800 a game he was on at eaglehawk if they wanna get him.[/quote]

Last i heard was $950, plus incentives, and maybe travel for Robbins to go to Hopetoun. I think it is around the mark for a bloke of his quality. But hard for him to leave Eaglehawk. Have heard he was looking at Sandhurst? Dunno how true this is/was.

If he was to return, Hopetoun would have to throw a heap of cash at him. Has anyone heard what they have offered him. Surely it would have to eclipse the 800 a game he was on at eaglehawk if they wanna get him.

Last i heard was $950, plus incentives, and maybe travel for Robbins to go to Hopetoun. I think it is around the mark for a bloke of his quality. But hard for him to leave Eaglehawk. Have heard he was looking at Sandhurst? Dunno how true this is/was.[/quote]

robins signed with hopetoun but eaglehawk are takin into the tribunral

Could anyone shed some light on a guy from woomelang by the name of Mark Standford??? Can he play footy??

How is big Danny O'Shannesy going? Is he coaching?

Could anyone shed some light on a guy from woomelang by the name of Mark Standford??? Can he play footy??

How is big Danny O'Shannesy going? Is he coaching?

Yeah that Mark Standford bloke used to play for Woomelang but i don't know if he was any good, i dunno where he went to. does anyone know if woomelang have any new players?

It looks as though this year will be very even. Ouyen are having a bit of a turnover in players although very few are getting cleared!!!
Beulah are not looking the goods are they! Have lost some very handy players.
WL lost way to many, will need a new spine!
WU picked only 3 up so may not really be as good as every1 thinks?!?!
Hopetoun have had a lot of rumours will have to wait and see.
JR picked up a few with maybe a couple more (footyfan?). Havent lost n e as yet.
SL lost some got some again will have 2 wait and c.

heard on the grapevine that joe wellington and gorrilla holland are very fit and are going to be hoptouns hit men in the 1s. u no anything beulahboy seen ur from hoptoun

heard on the grapevine that joe wellington and gorrilla holland are very fit and are going to be hoptouns hit men in the 1s. u no anything beulahboy seen ur from hoptoun

Not quite sure what they are doing up Hopetoun way?! If you were to get a player of Kain Robins ability wouldnt you be putting in his clearence in asap!? especially if Eaglehawk are going to take it to the tribunal as mentioned? He would have to be on a mint! I really cant see him in a devils jumper this year..
Theres a few hopetoun people on here that are talking up their chances a little too much. I ran into a mate from up that way in Horsham yesterday who thinks that they can go all the way!:eek: To go from winning 1 game in 06 to winning the flag is a huge difference!!! Playing finals would have to be their first aim surely! They need hit men so they can protect their young list!!!

Yeah that Mark Standford bloke used to play for Woomelang but i don't know if he was any good, i dunno where he went to. does anyone know if woomelang have any new players?
just want to know if a guy name ********"the count"boswood still play 4 w/l?

Not quite sure what they are doing up Hopetoun way?! If you were to get a player of Kain Robins ability wouldnt you be putting in his clearence in asap!? especially if Eaglehawk are going to take it to the tribunal as mentioned? He would have to be on a mint! I really cant see him in a devils jumper this year..
Theres a few hopetoun people on here that are talking up their chances a little too much. I ran into a mate from up that way in Horsham yesterday who thinks that they can go all the way!:eek: To go from winning 1 game in 06 to winning the flag is a huge difference!!! Playing finals would have to be their first aim surely! They need hit men so they can protect their young list!!!
as far as i know his clearance is in and approved,not sure he is even on a mint think he want to come home and play with his mates for a year.Also heard that fatty Mckenzie knocked back a job in beulah and is still trying to get a clearance to Min/Murtoa,sound like he has not thought it through to good as the job in Beulah could set him up for life.Also heard that hopetoun have got 3 other big name players on the go so will be interested to see how they shape up this year if all goes to plan.Woomelang look set to get 2 more good players from another league expect to here it come through in the next week.

as far as i know his clearance is in and approved,not sure he is even on a mint think he want to come home and play with his mates for a year.Also heard that fatty Mckenzie knocked back a job in beulah and is still trying to get a clearance to Min/Murtoa,sound like he has not thought it through to good as the job in Beulah could set him up for life.Also heard that hopetoun have got 3 other big name players on the go so will be interested to see how they shape up this year if all goes to plan.Woomelang look set to get 2 more good players from another league expect to here it come through in the next week.
i dont think it is in there is nothing on the transfer sight really if he was going tp leave eaglehawk it would have been in by now hes been back from darwin for a while so hopetoun supporters dont get expectations up if he has signed put it in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back