• Lachlan Sholl

• Rory Sloane

• Brodie Smith

• Taylor Walker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Berry had a career high disposals today

No need to explain why. Every person here knows

Pleasantly surprised how much we saw him in the guts today and hopefully he’ll get a good block of games to develop his craft. Working against Bont, Macrae, Smith etc next week will be tough so hopefully he won’t get scapegoated if/when they run over us.

Amazing going over to the Richmond board…they are talking about the corrupt umpiring….I guess they should know….
It's the most soft frees I can ever remember us getting

It was like the reverse of every trip we've had to Victoria since 1991

Crowd was 33,031 for those who were asking.

Also, Sloane was moving pretty well after the game, fingers crossed was just a hyperextension.
If it's not an ACL I'd be shocked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McAdam just needs to keep up the intense defensive pressure acts and keep flying for marks. He can do the first when he wants to, and the second sends defenders into a panic and they put up extra defenders to stop him, benefiting our other forwards

Last edited:
You missed one of the score involvements. There were at least 3x Richmond goals which were directly due to his incompetence, including 2 of the first 3 goals they kicked in the 1st quarter.
He fumbled the ball that led to their third goal.

What's the other one/s?

Are you calling Balta taking a pack mark Frampton's incompetence? That's unfair to Balta. Opposition players DO sometimes take a mark. Was Butts incompetent when Lynch marked?

Ugly:
The umpire not calling play on resulting in the player on the mark being too scared to move even when the opponent is along side them and clearly it's play on. Just call play on every time otherwise get rid of the rule.

Last edited:
Lots of long kicks. Kicks over 40m are counted as efficient, regardless of whether or not they end up with a teammate. A fair proportion of his kicks were thus efficient turnovers, which also boosted his metres gained - despite the fact that the ball invariably went straight back to where it started.
You just invented the phrase efficient turnover.

That 100% doesn't exist.

Was a step up for Gollant. Tougher to get a kick. Up against some seasoned bodies. Was pleased that he finished the game ok. Last quarter probably his best. Kept working and found a way to get into the game.

Not sure we can add another tall forward to the mix though. Haven't noticed Gollant defensively much? But those pressure stats may prove me wrong

1) Yes, I did. He was.
2) Nope, eg posts by Vader and Kane McGoodwin , both just above yours.
3) That "kid" is 25, in his 5th AFL Season; he's slow, fumbly, is often out of position and is a poor kick. By contrast, Keays is also 25 and not a "kid" either, but so much >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frampton.
4) at least 2 of those fumbles resulted directly in Richmond goals. Frampton was supposed to negate Richmond, not help them score.
5) Let's revisit this at the end of 2022? I'll be amazed if his contract is renewed.

Fish, in a barrel.
Yeah, but Vader and Kane agreeing with you isn't evidence you're right. If anything, it's the opposite.

It's the most soft frees I can ever remember us getting

It was like the reverse of every trip we've had to Victoria since 1991
I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that it’s the first time we’ve ever had a +20 discrepancy in the free kick count in our favour. Can’t recall it ever being so one sided.

Back