Game Day Round 9 vs. Western Bulldogs, Fri 13/05, 7:50pm MRVL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have looked off from the first minute of the game, something not quite right the last 2 weeks.
Surely it can’t be the flu, the players have lost confidence

You've decided to proclaim him as completely useless minutes after he does a season-ending injury.

I'm not interested in defending Madgen, more concerned to point out how morally destitute your comment was.
I did mention that if you wanna go back and read it, has nothing to do with my comment though and does not make it worse or incorrect. Get off your high horse Mr Righteous.

Henry might make it but good lord he is going to make us suffer in the process. His bloopers tape at this point of his career would be as long as most hundred gamers.

Regardless of what happens in the second half,we need to have a good clean out of the list.Players like the Brown brothers and Hiskin Elliott offer nothing to this side.And Sidebottom looks as cooked as anyone I’ve ever seen.These players need to be moved on at season’s end.
Steele has covered a lot of ground tonight.

Because it's a fine line between him being a game winner and worst on ground.

You've got to keep backing him in.
I suppose if the sports science guys actually let them practice goal kicking over and over and over again players would kick better like they used to.
But on Henry how does he kick seven straight in the VFL in the swirling wind but can’t kick under a roof with no breeze? I don’t understand really poor kicking at goal, it’s not that hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crisp, De Goey and Adams are just so happy to concede front spot in the centre clearances. Every tap goes to Macrae or Libba in front spot, then handpass to space and they're out.

Just absolutely ****ing deadshit football, they don't have three braincells between them

Don't know why the Dogs are persisting with Naughton. The game is over and he's at ask risk of further injury. I'd be taking him off.

I did mention that if you wanna go back and read it, has nothing to do with my comment though and does not make it worse or incorrect. Get off your high horse Mr Righteous.

Your anger is unsettling.

Yes, maybe I should hop off that high horse.

How about that play

Watch it again and check where the man on the mark is.
Not sure if you've played. But providing an option to a kid with the yips on his kicking range limit is a good thing. Can guarantee the coaches were happy that Degoey provided him the option. It was a basic skill execution issue from Henry that was the issue. Degoey did the right thing .. he provided a GOOD option to a guy who he knows needs it .. much better than you do!

Right, so Moore has a bad half last week and he's jumped on by the non-achievers spitting out vitriol. This week a 19yo forward who's gotten plenty of it has the yips and (probably the same) flogs are at it again labelling him the worst kick they've ever seen blah blah etc. Reactive dicks like that should **** off to Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back