AFL RDT 2023 AFL Dream Team Pre-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

so, teams are announced with only 22 players. Does this mean the sub will automatically be the next one named?
Glad it's like this and not us all trying to figure out which of the 5 will be the sub. I suppose it goes down to the emergencies but I feel it's a touch better knowing at best your player will only be a sub - which might not be for the best.

Glad it's like this and not us all trying to figure out which of the 5 will be the sub. I suppose it goes down to the emergencies but I feel it's a touch better knowing at best your player will only be a sub - which might not be for the best.
Heaps better. We're not playing sub lotto any more. If selected in the 22, we know he's not going to be the sub. 🆗

Yeo and Marshall

Incredible how weeks of planning is out the window...season looks grim before it's begun
Yep has got the flick. If he comes back in round 3, we've got a couple of weeks to look at him before making a decision.
He has been replaced with worple.

Yep has got the flick. If he comes back in round 3, we've got a couple of weeks to look at him before making a decision.
He has been replaced with worple.
This year might be a write-off for rdt....

Tonight I will just lock in Doch (VC), Taranto and Cowan (E) and fix the team up tomorrow hopefully

Currently I have:

D - Doch Daicos McGrath Day Ginbey Constable

Don't trust Daicos, McGrath or Day. Constable poor JS.

M - Laird Oliver Macrae Worpel Callaghan Ashcroft Mackenzie Phillips

Standard 3 rookies. Paid up for Laird and Oliver in case Worpel and Callaghan completely spud up like I know they will

F - Dunks Taranto Rozee Gulden McLean Sheezel

Faded Cogs, not sure if that's wise or not. McLean could spud up. Sheezel hopefully spends some time in the backline like he did in the practice match, else 20s are to be expected

This year might be a write-off for rdt....

Tonight I will just lock in Doch (VC), Taranto and Cowan (E) and fix the team up tomorrow hopefully

Currently I have:

D - Doch Daicos McGrath Day Ginbey Constable

Don't trust Daicos, McGrath or Day. Constable poor JS.

M - Laird Oliver Macrae Worpel Callaghan Ashcroft Mackenzie Phillips

Standard 3 rookies. Paid up for Laird and Oliver in case Worpel and Callaghan completely spud up like I know they will

F - Dunks Taranto Rozee Gulden McLean Sheezel

Faded Cogs, not sure if that's wise or not. McLean could spud up. Sheezel hopefully spends some time in the backline like he did in the practice match, else 20s are to be expected
Your pessimism is unbelievable. The season hasn't even started yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your pessimism is unbelievable. The season hasn't even started yet.

He’s right.. last season I had none of Doherty, laird, Brayshaw and mills for 99% of the season..this season I’m starting with all 4…all 4 will average less..laird and Brayshaw will be tagged most weeks having had no one near them every week last season

He’s right.. last season I had none of Doherty, laird, Brayshaw and mills for 99% of the season..this season I’m starting with all 4…all 4 will average less..laird and Brayshaw will be tagged most weeks having had no one near them every week last season
surely you can't be starting mills with no preseason games and a bit of an uncertain role?

Christ, if you're so convinced that they will be tagged, don't ******* well pick them. It's not rocket science.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back