AFL RDT 2023 AFL Dream Team Pre-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone??? Other than me picking him what is the reason and why does it happen every year to the players I pick.
You picked a 3rd year player, who just moved to the reigning premiers, and was expecting him to have a starring midfield role ?

Geelong have a pretty settled lineup too and he was named on the bench, his role was always going to be somewhat limited. Seems to have a decent role when on and has showed he can score

You picked a 3rd year player, who just moved to the reigning premiers, and was expecting him to have a starring midfield role ?

Geelong have a pretty settled lineup too and he was named on the bench, his role was always going to be somewhat limited. Seems to have a decent role when on and has showed he can score

I didn’t expect him to spend half of every quarter riding the bench.

65 in the end for Bruhn. Very decent considering the fwd rookies we have will be lucky to score 30s. I still don't know who I'll pick up for F5 because I don't want to be fielding both Phillipou and Sheezel.

Decent??? He was 45 at 1/2 time. He cost close to $500k…I was better off fielding Fergus greene. Even if he scores 35 would be worth it. I’m fielding both sheezel and phillipou as well. Two games into the season and it’s already over.

Decent??? He was 45 at 1/2 time. He cost close to $500k…I was better off fielding Fergus greene. Even if he scores 35 would be worth it. I’m fielding both sheezel and phillipou as well. Two games into the season and it’s already over.
oh didn't know you were fielding 2 fwd rookies as well. Well what do you expect when you want all of Laird, Bray and Mills

oh didn't know you were fielding 2 fwd rookies as well. Well what do you expect when you want all of Laird, Bray and Mills

No coming back now. I have Jayden hunt as d4 with two spuds d5 and d6. My d2 is currently Isaac cumming. Will now have to downgrade Brayshaw to tom green so I have cash to trade that spud bruhn next week.

No coming back now. I have Jayden hunt as d4 with two spuds d5 and d6. My d2 is currently Isaac cumming. Will now have to downgrade Brayshaw to tom green so I have cash to trade that spud bruhn next week.
must be nice having such a deep midfield....my M4 is Worpel currently and he could easily be worse than Bruhn.

Worpel will average 85+. Newcombe will cop all the attention. Worpel is a butcher but will get 25+ touches a game and will tackle.
do you have him? Don't think he will survive 3 rounds before getting dropped. I also have Constable in the backline who has about 3 guys breathing down his neck, could easily be dropped round 2

Bytel current M7. Also on the fringe and could be straight out for Windhager. Milera F5, did he even play preseason? Injury history is not great. So many questionable midpricers, can go very pear-shaped for me if they all flop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do you have him? Don't think he will survive 3 rounds before getting dropped. I also have Constable in the backline who has about 3 guys breathing down his neck, could easily be dropped round 2

Bytel current M7. Also on the fringe and could be straight out for Windhager. Milera F5, did he even play preseason? Injury history is not great. So many questionable midpricers, can go very pear-shaped for me if they all flop

I have worpel and Constable so at least I know you have them so they will be fine.

I went bruhn over milera, so expect milera to average 90

5c129ac212d394b1ce603bc7097eac7e.jpg

My Dt career summed up in one picture…over 200 players will play this week and the one player I select will be the player that spends more time on the bench than anyone else. Can’t script it.

5c129ac212d394b1ce603bc7097eac7e.jpg

My Dt career summed up in one picture…over 200 players will play this week and the one player I select will be the player that spends more time on the bench than anyone else. Can’t script it.
Bruhn affected my Parfitt early sub in

Parfitt was shocking

Bruhn will be fine. Great inside mid role, CBAs and loves to tackle

I’m concerned Constable will only last one week. And he might not even be that good this week

He will be dropped in the first 4 weeks..Weller, Ellis, Powell, Humphrey and possibly lemmens to come back.

The issue is he should score 70-80 in the first few rounds, so you need to decide if you want to cop a wilmot/McKenna 40 or go with the points but know you’ll need to burn a trade in the first 2-3 rounds.

He will be dropped in the first 4 weeks..Weller, Ellis, Powell, Humphrey and possibly lemmens to come back.

The issue is he should score 70-80 in the first few rounds, so you need to decide if you want to cop a wilmot/McKenna 40 or go with the points but know you’ll need to burn a trade in the first 2-3 rounds.
you starting him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back