Preview Round 2 - Richmond vs Adelaide - Saturday the 25th of March 4:35pm @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

not happy about Miller getting the arse

Will continue to happen until Jack gets dropped. ATM Miller and Ryan are fighting for that 2nd ruck role with 1 pushing back the other forward.

Until Jack gets dropped and Ryan plays forward, then a free spot will open up for Miller to play back and 2nd ruck.

Well, I apologise to everyone who said Ryan would come in. Turns out I was extremely wrong.
Not going to lie, I hate it. The fact that Sonsie isn't even in the emergencies makes me think that I have absolutely no idea what match committee wants.
To be fair none of us keyboard coaches have an idea what the match committee really wants/values.

He looked totally lost that night. He looked like a very different player this past preseason. The noticeable additions of some aggression and a desire to go after the ball plus taking marks left and right was seriously impressive.

He reminded me a bit of Lynchy with his attack on the ball in the air. He looked pi**ed off and ready to knock others out of the way to get to the footy.
He also copped a heavy knock early in that Saints game. He has put on a fair bit of size since then. Really excited for him. Agree about his attack on the footy it was great. Almost like a second debut.

their half forward/forward line is full of the kind of almost-good campaigners that like to tear us apart. defenders need to be on their game similar to last week a bit of improvement from balta and we should be fine

think we need to at least have Nank break-even if he can and then midfield dominate which I have high hopes we can. would drop mansell for clarke or cumbo on this ground. drop ross for sonsie as sub. i'm not sure they will give any of the old timers a rest already in rd2. im actually expecting no changes at all aside from ross out sonsie or ralphsmith in
I
You can't drop Mansell, we need him locking down their half backs. Clarke and Cumberland are luxury players. I'm thinking maybe we drop Lynch this week and try Ross in forward lockdown role, too. Jack is untouchable, he can't get to a contest these days but at least he takes their 2nd best tall defender.

I think we win, score prediction 43-42. In Dimma I trust.
Fee
stack not picked again?
We will be rueing after the match by not having a "Sydney Stack" looking after the Crows sleek quickmoving mid fielders / Forwards. He might turn out to be another "Stengle"

every year dimma does this for months, then he finally picke the side us supporters want and we start winning
Lol, it's funny because this actually has a level of truth to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gone in tall on a big ground against a side that isn’t that tall up forward.
Not what I would have gone with.

They seem really happy with Young but I thought he was average in the practice game. That said, good luck to him and let’s hope he shines. I’m excited to see what Ryan can do.

We continue to make unusual selection decisions….

Remove this Banner Ad

Back