Game Day Grand Final Replay + Banner Unfurling. Mighty Geelong World Champions vs It Doesn’t Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Because you support them and I thought it would tick you off. I thought correctly. 😎
I don't have a problem with Geelong?
I also know richmond are shit this year.

Im just bored of every bay thread being this geelong/richmond shit.

Only vague interest remaining in this game is if JC will clean up another umpire while celebrating going 84 points up as if he’d just cured cancer

Or
The dopey umpire could just get out of the way and let the best player in the AFL conduct a modest celebration 😼

I can't believe I actually thought the swans might be half decent.

Doesn't matter what ground this game was played on, Sydney couldn't have beaten the under 12s tonight.

Gazza Rohan…the human highlight reel

jerking off sex appeal GIF

My best friend in primary school changed from Geelong to Melbourne. In that time Geelong won 4 premierships to Melbournes 1

I always wonder if he regrets that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just wondered by you mentioned Richmond when I asked about Geelong playing a Decent team.

You're the one who brought Richmond up.
Yes because I said it won’t be R15hmond.

This is the 2nd time I’ve explained it to you. Instead of getting hung up on it for 2 pages now why not just look at the draw yourself and tell me when we play a “decent” team..? 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

C’mon, back yourself in with a prediction of when we’ll lose next.

Yes because I said it won’t be R15hmond.

This is the 2nd time I’ve explained it to you. Instead of getting hung up on it for 2 pages now why not just look at the draw yourself and tell me when we play a “decent” team..? 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Okay you win.

Probably would have been a better decision for him to change to Richmond at 3 premierships to Melbournes 1. Some friend you were 🤣😂

I have no idea why he changed to Melbourne. I remember he was massive geelong. His whole bedroom was covered in Geelong stuff and he wore his geelong jumper every day.

Anyway, I wouldn't have wished Richmond on anyone in the 90s looking back without being blinded by whatever kids believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back