Review Round 9, 2023 vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Undermanned side, got the job done and importantly got that 10+ goal win we needed. We're still 1 more 10 goal win back from the next contenders in percentage, but at least this pegs back the gap.

Next week is the test for this group.

Loved Butters, Rozee, Bergman and Finlayson. Actually thought that was Wines best game even though he was less prolific. Thought our key backs were poor. Jonas horrendous early, but improved.

Marshall is so good damn clumsy. Gonna cost us not having him next week.

Would love to see hit outs to advantage stats for Goldy. Geez he was just so insanely dominant. Teakle didn't compete around the ground and didn't nullify the ruck contests. I honestly don't understand how someone so worthless can be playing AFL. He's our 4th best option to select. Visentini is no where near ready, but should be selected ahead of Teakle let alone Hayes and Lycett. I'd be surprised if Lycett plays more than 3 quarters tomorrow. He's gotta come in. As much as he's not the future, neither is Teakle and it's getting ridiculous now.

Onto the next. Hope Dixon is back.

I think we’re seeing with him what some of us have argued for a while… the best way to develop afl match fitness is playing afl matches.
Exposures definitely part of the equation, hes getting that now. The other part is commitment, he's shown that by getting back to a position where he can be selected at the AFL level. They go hand in hand, better base and better realisation of what more it will take

Undermanned side, got the job done and importantly got that 10+ goal win we needed. We're still 1 more 10 goal win back from the next contenders in percentage, but at least this pegs back the gap.

Next week is the test for this group.

Loved Butters, Rozee, Bergman and Finlayson. Actually thought that was Wines best game even though he was less prolific. Thought our key backs were poor. Jonas horrendous early, but improved.

Marshall is so good damn clumsy. Gonna cost us not having him next week.

Would love to see hit outs to advantage stats for Goldy. Geez he was just so insanely dominant. Teakle didn't compete around the ground and didn't nullify the ruck contests. I honestly don't understand how someone so worthless can be playing AFL. He's our 4th best option to select. Visentini is no where near ready, but should be selected ahead of Teakle let alone Hayes and Lycett. I'd be surprised if Lycett plays more than 3 quarters tomorrow. He's gotta come in. As much as he's not the future, neither is Teakle and it's getting ridiculous now.

Onto the next. Hope Dixon is back.
Lycett needs to play, as Teakle is just putrid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win. Even Boaky and Ollie hit set shots! Toddy needs to wear protective head gear - he's been concussed way too many times and will get some permanent damage if he doesn't.
Again not bad seeing we were missing half our forward line.

Where are all the North trolls this week 😂😂😂😂
I've noticed one particular big mouth missing from the last few pages on the North game day thread. Hope he's ok.

Reckon being forced to banquet on your own sh*t smorgasbord can't be that healthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back