Review Round 9, 2023 vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Lycett needs to play, as Teakle is just putrid.

Lycett just needs to survive the game against South Adelaide.

Well that was enjoyable enough. Good to see TJ and the plenty of others get some goals and some form.

Basically Butters, Rozee, Bergman and Finlayson carried us but everyone chipped in.

The horrid thing for North is that their side isn’t that young or inexperienced compared to Port. Their mids should have done much better with the sheer dominance that Goldstein had.

- Didn’t mind Ollie Lord’s ruck cameos - could he be a starting ruck?

- whilst we’ve all heaped on Jed, he has really stepped up and been good. His defensive work up front as been very important.

- the team defence is starting to click into gear and our back six is looking better and better

- how about Phoneix Spicer? Kid has some wheels. He and JHF had a good chat post game, bring him home Port.

**** they are a rabble. Played with our seconds forward line pretty much and still got a nine percent boost. They should be absorbed by the Tassie team.

Clarko will be running around looking for and indigenous player to bully (allegedly).

JHF can just tick that off and be on his merry way. That story now reaching the arse end of its news cycle.

Well if I dish it out, I suppose I have to take it...

Well done on winning your grand final, even if you did need a bit of umpire assistance to get it. Don't listen to what everyone is saying either, JHF just had an off day and I'm sure he'll be back in some good form soon. Far too early for the naysayers to say whether you drastically overpaid for him yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done on winning your grand final, even if you did need a bit of umpire assistance to get it. Don't listen to what everyone is saying either, JHF just had an off day and I'm sure he'll be back in some good form soon. Far too early for the naysayers to say whether you drastically overpaid for him yet.
Literally no one is saying we overpaid but north fans as a cope lol

Did what we had to, and won in a canter.

70 point margin and 20 goals with a makeshift forward line was a fair effort.

Goes to show what a star midfield can do.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back