Coach Operation Get Hardwick

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt if Hardwick will coach anywhere next year. It would mean he'd have to be up and ready to go in 4 or 5 months from now, which isn't long for someone who's just walked out on their club citing burnout. Much more likely in 2025.

I doubt if Hardwick will coach anywhere next year. It would mean he'd have to be up and ready to go in 4 or 5 months from now, which isn't long for someone who's just walked out on their club citing burnout.

Depends on the individual really. Probably right, though. We'll have to see.

A 3 time premiership coach has the luxury of choosing where he wants to go, not go where the AFL tell him to go. He'd only go to the GC if he wants the easy life in a warm climate, which is possible I guess.

Well his girlfriend likes the Gold Coast by accounts but if offered our list I don't see him walking away from that.

Well his girlfriend likes the Gold Coast by accounts but if offered our list I don't see him walking away from that.

Depends, in his mind he may of reconciled that he has climbed the mountain and is happy for a geographical change for great cash and a new lifestyle. GC would be much warmer than Adelaide.

How old are his kids? Seeing as he had a fling and stuffed up his family life he’d be keen for a fresh start in life elsewhere too.

Perhaps Tassy coming in will also dilute GC and GWS so having a Hardwick and or Ken can help steady the ship for a while.

Send Ken to Tassy, he’d fit in.

I doubt if Hardwick will coach anywhere next year. It would mean he'd have to be up and ready to go in 4 or 5 months from now, which isn't long for someone who's just walked out on their club citing burnout. Much more likely in 2025.
I've been pretty burnt out this year but give me a month off I'd feel amazing, let alone 5..

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Depends, in his mind he may of reconciled that he has climbed the mountain and is happy for a geographical change for great cash and a new lifestyle. GC would be much warmer than Adelaide.

How old are his kids? Seeing as he had a fling and stuffed up his family life he’d be keen for a fresh start in life elsewhere too.

Perhaps Tassy coming in will also dilute GC and GWS so having a Hardwick and or Ken can help steady the ship for a while.

Send Ken to Tassy, he’d fit in.
It's a perfect scenario for us really.

If he wants the lifestyle he goes to GC.

If he genuinely has the passion to coach and win he chooses Port.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

While I would love a handover to Josh Carr, I would be absolutely over the moon if Damien Hardwick was announced as the 2024 senior coach. Even better with Carr remaining as an assistant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all of David King's faults, I don't think he's so brazenly throwing out a rumour like this if he doesn't know something and truly believe it will actually come to pass.

I do. You maybe underestimate how petty these guys are.

He's getting back at Kane and hoping to destabilise.

Will just keep pushing and pushing too see if Koch can stay quiet until August like he promised.

They're fking children, these people, with enormous ego's.

For all of David King's faults, I don't think he's so brazenly throwing out a rumour like this if he doesn't know something and truly believe it will actually come to pass.

it's David King, he eats raw meat for breakfast

"David King..." FMD.

Haven't we been trolled enough by this ********? May as well ask that Engimal cuck who was trolling us from the Norf board what he thinks.

King has NFI. None. He's using a thought bubble to get under the skin of his SEN sidekick FFS.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back