Cumbo 183cm
Will Martyn 183cm
HRS 186cm

RCD 190cm
Ross
Fraser turner 186cm *
Only drafted 2 players over 190 in the last five years
Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

Are you Cumbo lol? I'm a massive fan of him, but he was ******* awful in the last.

He needs an off season away from the club and a mental reset. He reminds me of Jack Ross and Balta before it. The talent is there, but the MC has him so ****ed up mentally that he is always walking on glass.
Kid won’t make it too many deficiencies , don’t blame him for that elite coaches can rectify some deficiencies if they are inclined , sadly I don’t think they are

Dusty being out is interesting. I wonder if it was a directive from above to let us see where we're at against good sides without Dusty/Cotchin? Much like it would have been a directive not to play the kids but to aim for finals with the senior players
Mini was asked about dusty missing he said it wasn't injury nor managed. Said he'd be available next week.
Almost like a club suspension for something.
Anyone noticed Daniel Connor around?

Last edited:
Like usual with richmond supporters we're either the greatest of all time or the worst of all time no inbetween :D Yes the seasons over, cues in the rack and subsequently players wont play with the same ferocity needed to win games of footy, doesnt mean we dont have much to work with. We're still a very good footy side, just need the season to be over, get a new coach, new message and come back reinvigorated. Disappointed that we didnt get more development games into players like Cumberland, Sonsie, Banks, Brown, Bauer, Campbell, Smith and Gibcus. Im really bummed about the season, feels like a wasted year and couldve been managed a hell of a lot better. The chickens have come home to roost with the MC's reluctance to occassionally drop underperforming senior players over the past 2 years but it is what it is.

What do people see in Jack Graham?
I love what he’s given our club, premiership player, gives his heart and sole but….
Nearly full game in Midfield and only 11 touches without a tagging role…

He’s just too slow and terribly immobile
Like he moving on tram tracks

6F4DFB8A-B080-4752-A204-D7DEFAD0F91B.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back