Autopsy Roast & toast vs Western Bulldogs and changes for round 22 vs St Kilda

BOG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So with no Cotchin and Hopper I'm half expecting Dow to get the call up as we have no other inside mid depth but I'd prefer we play Sonsie in the middle and/or move Ross into the guts and Pickett back onto a wing.

In: Sonsie, Dusty, Grimes
Out: Hopper, Mansell, Kmac, Graham

fb- Broad, Young, Vlastuin
hb- Short, Balta, Rioli
c- Ross, Taranto, Pickett
hf- Coulthard, Riewoldt, Dusty
ff- Baker, Bauer, Cumberland
r- Nank, Bolton, Prestia

i/c- Sonsie, Soldo, Banks, Grimes
sub- Graham
If Dow doesn’t get a game this week with no Cotch or hopper than he will never play

Caesar's training report today on PRE

Coulthard left the track during the warm-up and did not return so despite getting his contract extended he will probably miss this week?.
DRioli looking a pit proppy but will most likely get to the line for Sunday despite being on crutches on Saturday.
Jack Graham did not appear to be moving well and went to re-hab to test things out so not quite sure there as I left training half way through.
No Cotch to pass on my personal thanks to, i thought it was media commitments but we hear he has calf issues and won't play, (more importantly will he be available next week for a home game send off at the G?)
Miller & Hopper Running due to concussion protocols.

At the start of training they were in a circle and there was a round of applause but I couldn't see who was the beneficiary, more likely the Coulthard contract extension maybe rather than a debut?

Stranger Danger: There was a mystery train on player about Nank's size wild and woolly dark hair and beard have no idea who it was.

Round 22 Squad, Richmond v St Kilda, Sunday, August 13, 3.20pm AEST, Marvel Stadium

In:
Dylan Grimes, Dustin Martin, Hugo Ralphsmith, Thomson Dow, Samson Ryan
Out: Jacob Hopper (concussion), Noah Cumberland (concussion)

BacksNoah Balta21Dylan Grimes2Tylar Young45
Half-BacksJayden Short15Nick Vlastuin1Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineKamdyn McIntosh33Tim Taranto14Jack Ross5
Half-ForwardsJack Graham34Liam Baker7Matthew Coulthard26
ForwardsJacob Bauer43Jack Riewoldt8Dustin Martin4
FollowersToby Nankervis25Dion Prestia3Shai Bolton29
Interchange:Sam Banks41Nathan Broad35Ivan Soldo20
Hugo Ralphsmith13Thomson Dow27Marlion Pickett50
Rhyan Mansell31Samson Ryan32

Caesar's training report today on PRE

Coulthard left the track during the warm-up and did not return so despite getting his contract extended he will probably miss this week?.
DRioli looking a pit proppy but will most likely get to the line for Sunday despite being on crutches on Saturday.
Jack Graham did not appear to be moving well and went to re-hab to test things out so not quite sure there as I left training half way through.
No Cotch to pass on my personal thanks to, i thought it was media commitments but we hear he has calf issues and won't play, (more importantly will he be available next week for a home game send off at the G?)
Miller & Hopper Running due to concussion protocols.

At the start of training they were in a circle and there was a round of applause but I couldn't see who was the beneficiary, more likely the Coulthard contract extension maybe rather than a debut?

Stranger Danger: There was a mystery train on player about Nank's size wild and woolly dark hair and beard have no idea who it was.
If players are proppy why play them. We have so much depth for Rioli and Graham. I guess Hugo in for Rioli and someone for Graham

Back