• J. Clarke (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Banks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • J. Ross

Votes: 91 63.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You claim you've done nothing, but the following 3 posts, where you bag the coach after just 3 games, because he's not doing things, you want to see, say otherwise.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Like I said the ones that feel they need to criticize posts like the ones I've made, are usually those have a guilty conscience and feel the need to defend themselves from accusations, that weren't even leveled at them in the first place.
You two need to get a room lol

Tresize out for a month , lucky youngs back , poor bugga would have like to see him with a few games under the belt
Reading the injury report it seems he was lucky as well
Could of been season ended for the poor campaigner

Fingers crossed he recovers well and we see him back in the side

We have to go for more speed this week to not embarrass ourselves cause Swans have speed across all lines. Its our only hope of a respectful performance. For the in's and team balance, I'd go MRJ up forward for pressure and speed, Broad and Young down back for stability. McAulliffe to debut. He's a young bull with speed and thumping left foot. Let him loose in the midfield to see what he's got. I have no doubt he's up to the level. Bolton has to stay midfield this week. Pickett wins a reprieve for another week. He stays wing and we take his disposal for what it is. At least with Marlion, he's 100% in the contest. The outs ? Lefau, Dow, this kills me but Grimes and Kmac too. The other wing. Rotate both Banks and Dan Rioli.
Speed every week please and it’s been a problem for nearly three seasons now.

I'd love to see MRJ play a bit of a tagging role on Blakey. Blakey is so incredibly damaging coming out of the back, I'd almost put him down as their most important player because of the flow on effect he creates.
That would be a total mismatch JB as Blakey is powerful aerially also and his motor is full tilt for four quarters. MRJ is a short burst player and a lawn mower in terms of ball winning ability. I would put Cumberland on him to see where NIWL is at. Otherwise it has to be Clarke.

Thought you might be interested in this Groupie. Something to add fuel to your argument about the umpires.

21 games so far played in AFL season.

8 winning teams won the free kick count.

12 losing teams won the free kick count.

1 game both teams had the same amount of free kicks.

Richmond lost the free kick count in all of its 3 games.

it could all just be stories written about celestial bodies

in some cultures venus is lucifer

the death and resurrection of jesus corresponds to the winter solstice which occurred in the sign of the virgin, making christianity a sun cult in the end
true,jesus is just a metaphor for the SUN,not the 'SON',thats their mind game

anyway,all tru bout the winter solstice,if the Sun dont come up for 21 days its goodnight Irene,lights out for good,hence, the return of the 'saviour'( The SUN) after its 3 days of rest at its lowest point in the Northern Hemisphere in December,n that'd be round the 25th coincidentally :think:

anyway onwards and upwards, Amen-RA 🙏 ;)

had to sneak that in as millions of rom caths werent informed,me being one ,werent informed that one was actually praying
or thanking the Egyptian god/diety of the SUN, the one and only AMEN-RA at the end of the black mass :clapping: :clapping: .whod of guessed

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be a total mismatch JB as Blakey is powerful aerially also and his motor is full tilt for four quarters. MRJ is a short burst player and a lawn mower in terms of ball winning ability. I would put Cumberland on him to see where NIWL is at. Otherwise it has to be Clarke.
I think a multi-player effort would be needed to completely tag Blakey, I should’ve elaborated that I meant a soft tag for when the Swans are trying to get out of our defensive 50 and Blakey is looking for the quick handball receive to run up the guts as he does week in week out. I think MRJ is the only one in defence that can match his speed and if he’s hyper aware of Blakey looking for the handball receive, he’ll be able to counter that better than anyone else. Of course a hard tag would be better suited to a taller player but I don’t see anyone else having the agility to keep up with Blakey and his burst runs from HF through the guts.

I think a multi-player effort would be needed to completely tag Blakey, I should’ve elaborated that I meant a soft tag for when the Swans are trying to get out of our defensive 50 and Blakey is looking for the quick handball receive to run up the guts as he does week in week out. I think MRJ is the only one in defence that can match his speed and if he’s hyper aware of Blakey looking for the handball receive, he’ll be able to counter that better than anyone else. Of course a hard tag would be better suited to a taller player but I don’t see anyone else having the agility to keep up with Blakey and his burst runs from HF through the guts.
Do you actually think that he could tag somebody he has the football IQ of an aus kick kid how he gets a game is actually mine boggling for what he brings to the table

This is a damming stat. the lowest pressure rating and tackle count, have standards dropped that low? are the players playing for Yze? or are some just damn lazy. Yze needs to stamp his authority on the playing group quick smart.

View attachment 1940354
it'll come good once they nail down the new game plan and roles within it.

it'll come good once they nail down the new game plan and roles within it.

I hope so, but do we really have a new game plan? nothing I've seen thus far tells me its anything different to how they have played in the last few years. I really like Yze but this is a big drop off in these key indicators so early into his tenure.

Last edited:
This is a damming stat. the lowest pressure rating and tackle count, have standards dropped that low? are the players playing for Yze? or are some just damn lazy. Yze needs to stamp his authority on the playing group quick smart.

View attachment 1940354
Yeah the F##king STAND rule !......the very rule that C##T Hocking and the AFL introduced to stop the TIGERS .......DISGRACE !!!!

Thought you might be interested in this Groupie. Something to add fuel to your argument about the umpires.

21 games so far played in AFL season.

8 winning teams won the free kick count.

12 losing teams won the free kick count.

1 game both teams had the same amount of free kicks.

Richmond lost the free kick count in all of its 3 games.
no corruption in the afl

I hope so, but do we really have a new game plan? nothing I've seen thus far tells me its anything different to how they have played in the last few years. I really like Yze but this is a big drop off in these key indicators so early into his tenure.
That's stats from one game. A Port loss. What were the numbers the other 2 games?

Dow, LeFau, Tresize, Brown, Campbell IN Dusty & Lynch a bit out of form.

Last edited:
Tyler Young will come back in

Maurice Jrn a possible

Injury means Taranto is out McAuliffe in and sonsie

Sydney by 83

Back