Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Sydney, changes for West Coast, Sunday July 16

Best vs Swans

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd love to see Trezise get a debut this week. Grimes could do with a rest surely?

James Trezise (22 disposals, six marks, five rebound-50s)

"Also outstanding. He won the ball back for us a dozen times off the opposition, and for most of the day, he used the ball very well. He's in very good form and he's ready if an opportunity presents itself."

Out: Nank, Bauer, Grimes
In: Soldo, Trezise, Mansell (sub)
Wouldn’t mind seeing him but it wouldn’t be for Grimes
He is playing as an interceptor and play maker similar to the role Vlossy plays at the moment

Grimes is playing a traditional lock down defensive role and I don’t think Trezise is that type of player at this stage of his development and we wouldn’t just be losing Grimes the player we would be losing his leadership and experience

Right now with Young and potentially Banks Grime’s experience and leadership would be worth a lot

Ryan and Soldo in.

Why do we need both? The Eagles ruckman last week was a 189cm, if they go in the same i would just go in with Ryan, back him in, and have Miller as a back up. At worst, our mids are used to having to "rove to the other ruck" & shouldn't have an issue dealing with the Eagles. If we lose to the Eagles, Mini definitely cannot get this job. Case closed.

Seriously just dumb of Nank to do that , he knows how close spots are for the 8 so goes and clips a bloke to rub himself out for 3 weeks .

Yeah but Nank is always gonna Nank & sometimes this is what happens when you have a Nank.

It sucks, but its part of the full package we signed up for. It was a brutal bump

Soldo in for Tank we replace a crusher with a tapper.

Bradtke in for Bauer but played deeper at FF.

Big lump of a lad should at least hold down a key defender for Riewoldt, has a slightly Buddy like stride about him.

Probably a suitable game to give him an early blooding at the top level.

1689082153011.jpeg

eat em alive tigers.

reckon Jimmy Trezise has to get a run this week, maybe next. Was at the two's last week, s**t conditions, very swirly and damp, wind was quite strong. He was a class above. Marks everything, he's quick, makes good decisions, has a lot of assuredness about him. Best comparison is an ever so slightly slower Nathan Broad, but Trezise has serious upside as he's essentially a country footballer who grew into his body and rapidly developed.

Out: Bauer (hammy), Nank (stupid), Rioli (becomes the sub), one of the old campaigners (I would suggest Cotchin).
In: Mansell, Soldo, Ross, Jimmy Trezise

Broady Balta Young
Rioli Grimes Vlastuin
Ross Hopper McIntosh
Bolton Miller Graham
Mansell JR8 Baker

Soldo Taranto Martin
Prestia Pickett Trezise Banks

Sub: M.Rioli

Absolutely 0 forward line there, but if we can continue to pinch goals from our mids...+ the break-glass of Vlastuin back

Soldo in for Tank we replace a crusher with a tapper.

Bradtke in for Bauer but played deeper at FF.

Big lump of a lad should at least hold down a key defender for Riewoldt, has a slightly Buddy like stride about him.

Probably a suitable game to give him an early blooding at the top level.

View attachment 1735854

eat em alive tigers.
I like Bradders but he hasn't the tank yet.

Get Trezise in. Straight swap for Bauer.

Its Time Vegas GIF by BPONGofficial

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Browne has the inside word.
In the absence of Nank, Ty Vickery in.
Plays as key ruck, then moves to CHF, Jack to the goalsquare. J7M0.gif

Out: Nank, Bauer, MRJ, Cotchin, Riewoldt.

In: Soldo, Bradtke, Cumberland, Sonsie, Dow (sub)

Might as well see what Bradtke and Miller can do up forward and give the old farts a rest. MRJ is putrid this year can't fathom how he gets brought back in every time on back of terrible Magoo's form. Play Coulthard over him even FFS's!!!

3 week
Out: Nank, Bauer, MRJ, Cotchin, Riewoldt.

In: Soldo, Bradtke, Cumberland, Sonsie, Dow (sub)

Might as well see what Bradtke and Miller can do up forward and give the old farts a rest. MRJ is putrid this year can't fathom how he gets brought back in every time on back of terrible Magoo's form. Play Coulthard over him even FFS's!!!
still have to win

I like Bradders but he hasn't the tank yet.
I wonder how versatile Trezise is could he be played out of position up forward because we just do not have any threatening marking power atm.

We sent Vlastuin up forward a renowned marking defender at 187cm and bang one hand mark and goal was the result

Kaelan is 195cm and James is 188cm but does play tall like Nick.

Back