Autopsy Roast & Toast vs West Coast, Changes for Hawthorn, Saturday July 22

Best vs West Coast

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Could Ross play half back, making room for Pickett to move back to the wing and Bradtke or Cumberland to be inserted up forward?
Who are you dropping from the backline?

I wouldn't move Ross he’s proving to be one of our better midfielders when it comes to hitting the scoreboard and is also doing a great job lowering his eyes and hitting targets inside 50

Who are you dropping from the backline?

I wouldn't move Ross he’s proving to be one of our better midfielders when it comes to hitting the scoreboard and is also doing a great job lowering his eyes and hitting targets inside 50
Grimes is the only bloke atm that could be moved , but it won’t happen as nobody has got the balls to drop him. Plus he’s co captain, but the reality is he’s been horrible all year.

Imagine Kmac gets delisted who comes in.? If you need endurance. Broad might be an option. Pickett obviously or don't we have a zillion half back flankers to play back line. not as tall as Broad. Hugo is a fast runner so has some wing attributes.
Rioli is always up there in running stats too. Short return to the back line, d Rioli. wing
But I can't see any club wanting kmac so he will go around again for us next week, next year.
I know from the back handed compliment we got about our list being the worst one to win a flag.
I've stopped worrying about RFCs role players their selection is beyond my little brain.
Oh for the good old Bourke, barrot and Clay. Wood and Walsh.
outta that lot Macca is on par with Walsh ability wise,i dont catagorise Macca as a role player, hed a been a tru wingman in the sense even in that era.
HRS has one wingman attribute only atm, pace, unfortunately he doesnt have natural wingmen nous like Macca,he may have had in the past,i dunno,youd have to ask him if the MC have knocked it out of him if he did ?

this is precisely what TT doesn't do ! for all you lookers out there this is what breaks games appart, dusty does it time and time again, Ross is doing it to.
your comparing TT to the greatest player that has ever played for the tigers. TT has still a few years to get this part of his game online

your comparing TT to the greatest player that has ever played for the tigers. TT has still a few years to get this part of his game online

that rarely happens at his age mate as sensational as it would be

Imagine if he could with his possession count. it makes me cry a bit that he is not a great user of the ball.

I really like him as you don't get the ball so consistently without throwing yourself all in from day one.

Other than Mansell there is not a lot knocking on the door

Cumberland chipping in for nice goals in the VFL doesnt translate at AFL level.

I know bugger all about Hawthorn. Wingard might be the only bloke I would recognize in the street.

I know they can get a run on so we dont want to drop off if we do open up an early lead. Has happened before. There is something there but some weeks it doesnt turn up. Hope it takes a break on Saturday.

Would it be wrong to put some money on the Hawks at $3.23.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Ward, Connor McDonald and Cam McKenzie as well roll through there. All potentially very good midfielders in the coming years. Ward and McDonald are solid ATM. Just need another 20-30 games from the group together before the results will turn around for us I think
Yep completely agree, they’re a young midfield with very good potential, they’ll have bad games but also good games, where they’ll definitely give teams a difficult time.

Banks has had a taste and I dont think he's quite ready. I would replace Banks with Brown this week

Outs

Banks
MJR

Ins

Brown
Mansell

Sub

Cumbo
Would be good to have Mansell back into the team. I get many are not a fan of his, what's he have to do to turn things around. I don't mind him.

Would be good to have Mansell back into the team. I get many are not a fan of his, what's he have to do to turn things around. I don't mind him.
He should have and would have earned so much respect after that hit that got him suspended. He's been hitting the scoreboard and been our best small forward.

I think it is pretty assured it will be Mansell for Rioli. Then prefer Rioli to be the sub. He can sulk it up for 3/4s and explode in the last with manic pressure.
The only sub we have had come in late in a game by choice and make an impact is Cumbo. The rest do eff all

I think MJ has come in and had an impact a couple of times, but I'd make him play VFL this week after his little tantrum.
Most likely for the best, that way he can have a full game and a chance to make up for last week.

Would love to see Riewoldt get a big body next to him who's actually willing to block and crash packs. Miller's in his 6th year and is proving to be a meh player, not fit to tie Elton, Cleve's, Mcbean and Griffith's laces. Give Bradtke a crack FFS's!

Would love to see but won't happen:

Out:.................................. In:
MRJ............................. Mansell
Graham........................ Sonsie
McIntosh......................Brown
Miller............................ Bradtke

Pickett back to wing would be nice (for anyone who says he kicked 2 goals on the weekend and was good, no sh!t sherlock what about the previous 2 months though. Graham played his one good game recently, would rather not watch another 6 inevitable stinkers. McIntosh....? Gotta be better options than him. Miller and Ryan have had a monopoly on 2nd KPF and shown SFA give others opportunity surely they can match and probably surpass. I doubt MRJ will be dropped they've probably got him tucked up in a safe space wearing a onesie whilst Emma Murray whispers sweet nothings in his ear as the brothers pump his tyres up about his smother from a few weeks back.

Will most likely be
Out: Banks, Ralphsmith.
In: Mansell, Clarke.

Last edited:
Back