• J. Clarke (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Banks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • J. Ross

Votes: 91 63.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately Marloin has sexy fingers currently. Everything he seems to touch onfield, he f……s.
Look long term mate.
This year is fooked anyway.Might as well get something out of it.
Short term pain for long term gain.
Imagine the melts here if 2 or 3 of picketts kids are top 10 and go to other clubs because we couldn't be stuffed gifting his old man another 18 games.

Who on Earth are we going to beat this year?

West Coast, North, Hawthorn... maybe these three? We look farkin cooked.
Bit of a knee jerk reaction , blues certain top 4 beat us by 5p , PA almost certain too 4 also , we were in it for best part of the game , are the balance of the comp that good , prob Syd are lol , but I’m sure we ll muster a win along the way
I’ve got us for 1w , anything above is a bonus , this season will be a well orchestrated tank

Look long term mate.
This year is fooked anyway.Might as well get something out of it.
Short term pain for long term gain.
Imagine the melts here if 2 or 3 of picketts kids are top 10 and go to other clubs because we couldn't be stuffed gifting his old man another 18 games.
Pickett is the ideal sub. He has literally played every position on the field and he appears to be totally selfless. Picking a kid to be sub means that the kid doesn’t get game time in the seniors or development in the vfl. And getting Pickett to 100 games, win-win.

Pickett is the ideal sub. He has literally played every position on the field and he appears to be totally selfless. Picking a kid to be sub means that the kid doesn’t get game time in the seniors or development in the vfl. And getting Pickett to 100 games, win-win.
Good point. Kids as sub is dumb. Bring them on late in the game after building nerves for an hour and change, can't get much out of it.

Ideal.

I'd like to see Tom Morris go and interview our cheersquad at the Punt Rd end before the start of play on Sunday. Ask em a hard hitting question about the state of the game.

wrestlemania xv wrestling GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What other position could he possibly play?
I'm struggling too think of one other than midfield
Yep same, He needs to add another string to his bow or he's in a bit of trouble imho. Projecting forward, looking at his body type, thin and wiry, as a pure inside mid he will get smashed and worn down by bigger bodies. He has a surprising turn of speed, hes actually really damn quick when he gets motoring, I'd look to try and develop his outside game at HFF or wing with short bursts in the guts to utilize his elite hands. Thats the blueprint I'd set out for him over the next 12-18 months.

Bit of a knee jerk reaction , blues certain top 4 beat us by 5p , PA almost certain too 4 also , we were in it for best part of the game , are the balance of the comp that good , prob Syd are lol , but I’m sure we ll muster a win along the way
I’ve got us for 1w , anything above is a bonus , this season will be a well orchestrated tank
I legit thought we were a chance to be 5-1 after 6 games 🤡🤡🤡

Dimma always said it takes the first 4-6 rounds before the dust settles.
Sides will tweak their tactics over this time.
Hope Balta reverts and plays as a half-back flanker springboard.
It is too much to ask of Bolton to singlehandedly run the ball out of the centre, it will wear him out.
Hope he plays across half forward, Rioli or Judson on the other forward flank.

Dimma always said it takes the first 4-6 rounds before the dust settles.
Sides will tweak their tactics over this time.
Hope Balta reverts and plays as a half-back flanker springboard.
It is too much to ask of Bolton to singlehandedly run the ball out of the centre, it will wear him out.
Hope he plays across half forward, Rioli or Judson on the other forward flank.
Bolton wasted deep forward , only guns can do what he does out of CBD,, keep him there

Bit of a knee jerk reaction the other way

I'd like to see Tom Morris go and interview our cheersquad at the Punt Rd end before the start of play on Sunday. Ask em a hard hitting question about the state of the game.

wrestlemania xv wrestling GIF by WWE

Little tour of the grog squad would sort him out hehe

Maybe Sonsie for Dow, but would like to see how Dow responds.
Not sure what’s going on with Dow. Clearance stats were mentioned on here earlier and his were virtually nonexistent.

Strange, because last year from the small sample his stats were some of the best in the league.

Yep same, He needs to add another string to his bow or he's in a bit of trouble imho. Projecting forward, looking at his body type, thin and wiry, as a pure inside mid he will get smashed and worn down by bigger bodies. He has a surprising turn of speed, hes actually really damn quick when he gets motoring, I'd look to try and develop his outside game at HFF or wing with short bursts in the guts to utilize his elite hands. Thats the blueprint I'd set out for him over the next 12-18 months.
Think he's a mid only tbh

Back