• J. Clarke (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Banks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • J. Ross

Votes: 91 63.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re in denial and now trying to blame me for your poor conduct. Stop gaslighting and man up. I can bring up your post again and the link to the thread you started where you’ve recently attacked posters. Your behaviour is exactly that of a bully who starts a problem by attacking posters bc you don’t agree with them and when called out for it you deflect it by saying their conduct is the problem. Grow up and pull your head in as we don’t need people on here lighting unnecessary fires and turning threads to s**t by picking on innocent and passionate fans. I’m not replying to you any further bc your stubborn and defiant attitude is not allowing you to recognise your poor behaviour as you’ve continued to deflect from owning your dirty work.
The more you post, the more you prove my point, that those who take offence to what I posted are usually the ones guilty of doing it themselves and don't like being called on it.

The more you post, the more you prove my point, that those who take offence to what I posted are usually the ones guilty of doing it themselves and don't like being called on it.
I’m not taken offence by it as I’ve done or said nothing wrong. I’m telling you before you criticise others for their behaviour take a hard look at yourself in the mirror. Your using the taking offence line is the proof that you don’t own the s**t you say and deflect and blame others. You’re a bully and no other word better describes you for your current behaviour.
Now man up and own your s**t

This is a dead set danger game , one thing is the oppo don’t have 3 very good aerialists we need to contend with . Lynch and dusty need to get on a tear and I’m sure we’ll make a real game of it
We're going to get destroyed

100% agree, he didn't deserve to come in and is a bog average footballer. How handy would Schofield be playing up forward?
Yep.25yr old playing the game for what 4yrs?
Expected to pick up the game that kids who played the game sincr birth and don't make it too the top level.
Feel good story for sure but on Sunday he was so far off the pace it wasn't funny.
Maybe we can take Schofield in the psd?

or is it lucifer the lightbringer
:thumbsu: 100%, in theyre fairytaled minds Lucifer is Luci,is Isis,is the moon = the light bearer :shrug:

Luci in the sky with diamonds,i love luci,heres luci starring Lucille baal.

Mcartney single "letting go' written bout Luci, got slammed from pillar to post when released but they knew what they was doin so released it anyway

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was nowhere near a terrible performance, perhaps zero in on lynch and Dusty’s output first
Lynch I can understand. 2nd game from Lti is always a downer for some reason on past history.
Dusty not really worried.Every game from hear on in is a time to saviour. He still attracts the oppos best.

Disagree, he's played some great footy. But a team of 20 year olds gets us nowhere as well. We need to get a balance right. You wouldn't have two kids on both wings. there needs to a degree of common sense amongst the rage.
Choice of 2 I'd go with pickett unless kmac has 5 sons.

:thumbsu: 100%, in theyre fairytaled minds Lucifer is Luci,is Isis,is the moon = the light bearer :shrug:

Luci in the sky with diamonds,i love luci,heres luci starring Lucille baal.

Mcartney single "letting go' written bout Luci, got slammed from pillar to post when released but they knew what they was doin so released it anyway
it could all just be stories written about celestial bodies

in some cultures venus is lucifer

the death and resurrection of jesus corresponds to the winter solstice which occurred in the sign of the virgin, making christianity a sun cult in the end

Who on Earth are we going to beat this year?

West Coast, North, Hawthorn... maybe these three? We look farkin cooked.

Dow's not ready to be a full time inside mid and maybe never will be - we need to look at developing him in other positions like we did with Ross, he's got some serious toe, much much quicker than I thought he was which is a positive.

Was discussing it with a mate earlier today and i thought he made a valid point, develop him in another position and throw him into the midfield for short spurts like we used to with Edwards. Dow still needs work and development, but he has some tools to work with, drop him to the VFL and develop him as a high HF or even a wing. With his body type he'll never be big enough to play inside mid fulltime without getting worn down by bigger stronger bodies
What other position could he possibly play?
I'm struggling too think of one other than midfield

Who on Earth are we going to beat this year?

West Coast, North, Hawthorn... maybe these three? We look farkin cooked.
Suns was a mulligan, we would've beaten blues if not for losing 3 blokes in the 2nd quarter and we gave ourselves a chance against port with 6 forced changes. We've probably had the toughest draw so far, with a new coach and injuries. I think we're doing pretty well considering. Certainly not the doom and gloom the media is running with this week.

Choice of 2 I'd go with pickett unless kmac has 5 sons.
Unfortunately Marloin has sexy fingers currently. Everything he seems to touch onfield, he f……s.

Back