Autopsy Thankgod for our kicking boots Swans by 11 to keep season alive!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few blokes made big contributions tonight.
Lloyd apart from his horrible clanger.
Francis best game in red and white
Wicks, pressuring the ball from wing to pocket in the last minutes plus his game in general.
Rowbottom Mr Everywhere, tackle everything.
McLean reminding us he can play footy.
Not that they'll all or even any of them will score coach's votes but the left nothing out there.

Great gutsy win. Pressure was great to restrict some of the Giants ball movement, we were cleaner and I felt we defended really well as a back 6. Rebound was good, ball movement was better and the efficiency in our forward half was the difference.

Our forward line is humming at the moment, boys dug deep and got the W. TMac has been an unsung hero, Fox and Lloyd really good. Amartey, McLean and Wicks did their roles really well. Also shoutout to Stephens last term as the sub did well. Chad and florent had good second halves. Really liked Rowys game too, the pressure he brought was really good to cause fumbles and won alot of his own footy.

Oh yeah and Errol is a star, his workrate is unbelievable, should've had 4 goals.

We did it for Bud how good.

Competitive efforts is what is demanded for Swans players and they delivered tonight. Effort, work rate and intensity was there for all four quarters.

Team still has the belief for 2023 sesson, and we should still believe the possibility of finals as fans. Inaccuracy has cost the team a top 8 spot, although accuracy and heart won Swans players the game tonight.

Gulden was pure leadership across the field. Heeney is coming back into form and making the impossible appear simple.

I feel for all elderly Swans fans as the heart rate is getting a real work out with all these close finishes.

Great win by the bloods tonight.

Great gutsy win. Pressure was great to restrict some of the Giants ball movement, we were cleaner and I felt we defended really well as a back 6. Rebound was good, ball movement was better and the efficiency in our forward half was the difference.

Our forward line is humming at the moment, boys dug deep and got the W. TMac has been an unsung hero, Fox and Lloyd really good. Amartey, McLean and Wicks did their roles really well. Also shoutout to Stephens last term as the sub did well. Chad and florent had good second halves. Really liked Rowys game too, the pressure he brought was really good to cause fumbles and won alot of his own footy.

Oh yeah and Errol is a star, his workrate is unbelievable, should've had 4 goals.

We did it for Bud how good.
Back 6 were pretty good. Florent a shocker. Blakey well held? I barely saw him.

Quietly that was Mills and Rowbottoms best performances in quite a long time. Apart from hacking a few kicks early Rowy was always in the right spot at the right time and worked really hard both ways. Papley cops a bit for being used in centre clearances but he was exceptional in there tonight, 6 clearances overall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back