AFL AFL PRE-SEASON BETTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok so my degenerate mate just texted me and he got my degenerate mind working hence I checked out the teams and I saw this

Jake Lloyd, Callum Mills, Tom Papley, Luke Parker, Chad Warner as notable asentees.

I was thinking The Swans would win tbh and gut feel says that but I'm going to go with logic and predict that The Lions who are paying around the $1.75 mark get the job done.

But be warned. It's a real degen bet and I made a thread just before titling '' I'm not sold on Sydney '' so I could look like a real mug here in two bites of the cherry.

But hey, if you're ging to be a degenerate, be it all the way!
Good analysis,
Also patting myself on the back for my own analysis as we see lions coming home with a comfortable win

Not sure about today's games probably will pass, anything you like?

I don't really rate essendon at all, and half expect geelong to have a good tune up down at their little kids oval in prep for round 1.

Hawkins likes playing the dons
3+ $3
4+ $7
5+ $20

Miers
2+ $4.50
3+ $13

Shannon "noll" Niele
2+ $3.35
3+ $10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good analysis,
Also patting myself on the back for my own analysis as we see lions coming home with a comfortable win

Good work mate. Good call on your behalf I agree.

Give me a moment. I'm just collecting my winnings from Tony Roundtree. I'll be right with ya.

Good analysis,

Not really having a crack mate I reckon take that win and enjoy it and wait for something else.

I might provide some analysis later on todays games but not punting personally. I'd recommend 0.1 units per play if I post it but we're all degens we'd end up splurging more on:tearsofjoy:

Not really having a crack mate I reckon take that win and enjoy it and wait for something else.

I might provide some analysis later on todays games but not punting personally. I'd recommend 0.1 units per play if I post it but we're all degens we'd end up splurging more on:tearsofjoy:

I try and remain discipline and stick to 1-3u max plays, but sometimes I just want to loan up and drop thousands on something.
Anyone else feel this? Lol.

I try and remain discipline and stick to 1-3u max plays, but sometimes I just want to loan up and drop thousands on something.
Anyone else feel this? Lol.
All the time.

And I do. But don't. Because once you do, there's no turning back :tearsofjoy:

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Maybe we can work together, watch and wait kind of thing, and when the time is right and we see a line/straight up that's a lock we hammer it?
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
No way bro.

Honestly, I'm not going to advocate this. Because once you start you won't stop. I've really knuckled down and limit the bigger bets and I will admit I still do it. But these days are really few and far between. I joke around mate but it's stressful no matter how much you win and the losses still sting.

Happy to def help out in terms of tips and sharing bets. But I'm not gonna set you or anyone up into high stakes dude. For your best interests:thumbsu:

Keen to see how Voss goes in Freo's forward line tonight, he showed he could definitely find the goals while on our list and was pretty stiff to be delisted without getting a game.

PB $5.50/$17/$67 for 2/3/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back