BBL 13 (23-24) betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Just tried to do a SGM in Blue Bet. Hi bat home into hi bat away, so pretty much independent events.

One was 4.50, the other 5. SGM paid 9.5. WTF they added the odds instead of multiplying.

Is this a mistake or are they that s**t normally? (Don't often do SGMs)
The better option is to do them separately one pre-game, and call Sportsbet or a book that offers it in-play at the change of innings.

Have seen the case where in the 2nd innings if a team is chasing a lowish target the odds get reduced for the openers.

Just tried to do a SGM in Blue Bet. Hi bat home into hi bat away, so pretty much independent events.

One was 4.50, the other 5. SGM paid 9.5. WTF they added the odds instead of multiplying.

Is this a mistake or are they that s**t normally? (Don't often do SGMs)
Sounds like s**t book. As you said it should be multiplied, as it was with my high bats on TAB and wicket bowlers on B365.

Over 27.5 runs in the Power Surge between Melbourne Stars and Perth Scorchers in Game 7. (First 4 overs)

The average batting first in the Power Surge area at the MCG is 33.41 runs from the last 22 Games there.

Bit of rain around our favourite town in Melbourne last 24 hours and ball will be a bit wet .

Payne, Agar, Boyce, Sangha, Khan 2+ wickets
M Short 40+ runs
@2501 (SB)

Pretty sure this gets up.

Also, 0.2U on Sangha 3 wickets @ 6.25 (SB).

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sutherland 2+ wickets @ 2.95 and 3 @ 8 (Neds)

Neser 3 wkts 0.2U @ 6.75 (SB) (as low as 3.80 elsewhere)

Last edited:
interesting 2 rain-drawn games and also 10 favorited teams (by the bookies) have all got the win from the first 12 games in bbl this season.
so we're due for an underdog to steal a win in a bbl game soon.
(last season an underdog won 1 game for every every 5 or 6 times a favourite won)

i think the renegades are an even matchup for the canes.
1u renegades to upset the Canes @2.01 sb.

then the following games - hard to go against the favs.
sixers to beat stars.
scorchers to beat renegades.

Last edited:
interesting 2 rain-drawn games and also 10 favorited teams (by the bookies) have all got the win from the first 12 games in bbl this season.
(last season an underdog won 1 game for every every 5 or 6 times a favourite won)

sixers to beat stars.
after the renegades lost, now: 2 draws/11 favourites win/0 underdogs win.
bit Hard to tip stars or gades in these next 2 games now.

Last edited:
after the renegades lost, now: 2 draws/11 favourites win/0 underdogs win.
but Hard to tip stars or gades in these next 2 games now.

Pretty amazing stat which sums up the big bash. I don't bet on it really these days but when it first started you would do well just taking the underdog every game. The lack of competition / exciting games hurts the competition the most IMO.

sixers to beat stars.
The Melbourne teams look absolutely cooked . I went to Perth v Hobart the other day, Hobart showed they were far superior to the Renegades last night. I expect Sixers and Perth to do the job on boxing day. I hate taking short odds but Marcus Stoinis is a fraud of a cricketer for the Melbourne Stars.

Ive taken this treble:

Matthew Wade Top Hobart Tournament Runscorer (Currently 93 runs, Next best Jordan 75 runs)
Hardie Top Perth Tournament Runscorer (Currently 125 runs, Next best Crawley 65 runs)
Jake Fraser-McGurk Top Renegades Runscorer (Currently 103 runs, Next best Wells 80 runs)

Odds: $13.77

The Melbourne teams look absolutely cooked . I went to Perth v Hobart the other day, Hobart showed they were far superior to the Renegades last night. I expect Sixers and Perth to do the job on boxing day. I hate taking short odds but Marcus Stoinis is a fraud of a cricketer for the Melbourne Stars.

Ive taken this treble:

Matthew Wade Top Hobart Tournament Runscorer (Currently 93 runs, Next best Jordan 75 runs)
Hardie Top Perth Tournament Runscorer (Currently 125 runs, Next best Crawley 65 runs)
Jake Fraser-McGurk Top Renegades Runscorer (Currently 103 runs, Next best Wells 80 runs)

Odds: $13.77
TAILED

sixers to beat stars.
Could make a case for the next 6 games the favourites all winning as well. What this season shows is the gap between the top 3 teams from last year has possibly increases further.

Right now you would be a brave man to think a team outside: Sixers, Perth or Brisbane wont be making the Grand Final.

Abbott 2 wkts @ 2.25 and 3 wkts @ 5.90 (SB). 0.5U each.

Edit: add Dwarshuis 2 and 3 at SB odds.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back