Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello and welcome travelers! Looking forward to partying up with you all this week, and at a much more reasonable time of the week too (thanks Phil!).

This is why philreich is goated.
Tuesday match threads is the only acceptable option.
Oh absolutely! Full marks to Phil.
You can thank me for the thread delay as philreich and damicky were able to swap when my circumstances changed
In any case I will happily always take anytime Tuesday over Monday afternoon or earlier AEDT
And thank you as well. Tuesday is a-okay.

You’re welcome spudmaster
1709633768952.png

This is how we prepare for games on Sunday. Cap can't play without having a few cones before a game.
Cool... man...?

Hey in your honour, as we respect you guys as much as we love the simulator, as we invented the concept we've installed a new roller coaster for you, just need you to try it out on the first ride

Screenshot_20240305_211439_Chrome.jpg

I’m relieved that your mob were able to shoop my actual head into that photo to cover up the current mask I’m wearing because of Tandy

Like in junior footy your team feels sorry for us thus are loaning us some Bear players in an attempt at a competitive match.

Like in junior footy your team feels sorry for us thus are loaning us some Bear players in an attempt at a competitive match.
Are you on my team?

Welcome Warriors

And welcome to the league Paracleet from the Bears

Scared Kids GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi stranger ;)

You can thank me for the thread delay as philreich and damicky were able to swap when my circumstances changed

In any case I will happily always take anytime Tuesday over Monday afternoon or earlier AEDT
Too busy prepping to defend your Eagles Chess title I’m sure!

And yes, like a mythical 4 day work week, 1 less day of match prep is something I can support :)

Away to the failed expansion franchise.
We charge a small per diem to have a photo taken with our premiership cup.
Lucky you’re coming to Coney or I might’ve accidentó dropped it out of your fancy rainbow road stadium.

Given our limited silverware, we are honestly in no position to feel sorry for anyone other than ourselves but for a change we are playing a team with fewer premierships than we have (albeit from fewer seasons in the league) so you could be forgiven for thinking so. In truth, last seasons grand final was such a breakthrough season otherwise that mad Monday celebrations may have carried on a little too long…

After one particularly wild night I woke up wearing Test Tickle ‘s old Wazza training jumper . Fortunately we are the same size these days…

I’m relieved that your mob were able to shoop my actual head into that photo to cover up the current mask I’m wearing because of Tandy

Oh boy, I already know this avatar is gonna mess with my head all week.

Too busy prepping to defend your Eagles Chess title I’m sure!

And yes, like a mythical 4 day work week, 1 less day of match prep is something I can support :)
These days Chipmunk is my private Chess tutor so prep doubles up as a catchup . I give him tips on playing off CHB (the only spot I’ve had any real success in) , and a few extra nuts in return.

Also is this a bad time to mention that I already work said mythical 3-4 day work week, at least on paper?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back