Opinion Matthew Nicks: Adelaide's Coach (Part 2) - Full Support of the Board

Is Matthew Nicks the right coach for Adelaide?

• Firmly yes (I love what I'm seeing)

• Leaning yes

• Can't decide either way

• Leaning no (but don't sack him yet)

• Firmly no (he should be sacked)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just pay him out and start looking for a quality coach. Its obvious the players don't believe in him or play for him.

No he won't be.

Do you think the board will enjoy looking like fools if things go really bad? I understand your pessimism, but I can’t see it. They’ll chalk it up as a mistake, say the desired level of improvement was not what was expected (especially if there are no mitigating factors - injuries etc.) and make a change. It will be too costly not to. Call me a dreamer (or delusional) I know :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get your popcorn and watch him crash and burn

Get on the phone now , Dean Cox fancy a senior gig?
Adam Simpson … anyone please

Well if Biden can be president in his 80’s calling it then Blight can coach at 74

Make it happen 😂

Get him in to have a “chat” with Matthew :p

Who knows though, it’s only 0-2. You were in this spot last year and recovered. Not been blown away, a lot can be corrected. Start with being more demanding at selection would be good, there are a couple that simply must go.

Get him in to have a “chat” with Matthew :p

Who knows though, it’s only 0-2. You were in this spot last year and recovered. Not been blown away, a lot can be corrected. Start with being more demanding at selection would be good, there are a couple that simply must go.
“Listen here sunshine , no more airy fairy back slapping !”

Would’ve loved Blights post match interview thoughts on Brodie Smiths game tonight , would’ve gone full Pittman

Back