No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Give me a Weightman who kicks goals over a Mansell who somewhat puts on pressure everyday of the week.

Mansell 37 games for 14 goals. Surely we can do better than him.
WTF are you on about? Weightman was a 1st round draft pick and Mansell a pre-season supp list signing.

If only we'd bottled our way into a decent draft hand in 2019 rather than winning a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had some Saint friends giving it to me when the Eagles beat us last week. I just grinned and made my usual joke I’ve made since 2021 about the team being a bit tired from 3 flags …..

Why any Saints fan would ever feel emboldened to mouth off to a Tigers fan when their team is on their knees with injury is beyond me.

Fair to say tonight was quite enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Had some Saint friends giving it to me when the Eagles beat us last week. I just grinned and made my usual joke I’ve made since 2021 about the team being a bit tired from 3 flags …..

Why any Saints fan would ever feel emboldened to mouth off to a Tigers fan when their team is on their knees with injury is beyond me.

Tell them to go watch the DVDs the winning streak, you know the one where they won alot of games in a row but didn't win the flag
Imagine putting something like that out as being a succes what a joke of a club.

They'd be so easy to taunt.... Your dad is in the crowd mate. But wave to all areas of the crowd as it could be any of them.

What a snoozefest Saints v Dogs and tomorrow the Dons... how the hell do Effendon get so many friday night games. AFL idiots.
The Essendon and James Hird mouthpiece better known as the HSun.

They say leave the game alone

Why not leave the jumpers alone.

Im old school where wearing the same jumper every week really worked and never presented a problem.
the anzac jumpers are all puss

cheapens the occasion

a simple anzac badge like before would do

Chief said to get the people running the SFA to send him a list showing you were part of it mate
Going back a few years ago and TBH I have no idea who was involved? At 4/5+ yrs now…

One flag in 150 years end of the story.

Bulldogs have really been handed the next generation on a platter with the NGA/father-sons. We don’t really have anything like that.
We'll have 6 next decade if we play our cards right but by the looks of it we'll have to pay a premium for them instead of a discount.Typical.

Lobb playing unbelievable. Dropping a player can work Adem
We Have injuries. That's Louie's way of dropping a player long time. It's our clubs way. Go to the hand that is meant to feed you and the hand bites.

Sai wat dee Tiger, I drop you looooong time, na mai.

Not a great night for the Aints.
What "learnings" will Ross Lyon take from the defeat?
View attachment 1963473
Learning that Angry Ross is only skin deep away? Might need a few of those Salty Chris botox seshes to keep a facial expression eruption away from the girls Ch7 put under his nose at half time break.

RossSuvius be a risk people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back