Preview Round 7, 2024 : Hawks v Swans, 4pm Sunday 28th April, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tough week at the selection table.

Day of fit comes in, Huss probably the unlucky one to make way.
Lewis for Gunston if fit.

If Lewis isn't ready, then push Weddle forward and bring Phillips in to cover their tall forward line. Weddle's endurance and running power would be a great asset to have at CHF and he looked dangerous yesterday.

Why are you wanting to drop Mass?.... has been one of the best performers this season...

We need slick users like Mass and Cam Mac in the side against the Swans.

Day needs to play if fit, Lewis too if he is really ready to go.

Pressure will be required at the level we brought against the Roos. They're a bloody sharp side if you allow them to bust tackles, run through the middle unchecked, and get off the chain across half back.

Finn to the Lizard if he gets going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With another 7 day break I’m expecting quite a competitive performance against Sydney. I still think that the big games compounded by the short breaks and the tough conditions at the GC were the catalyst for our poor performance.

Sounds like Day will be the only in. Unfortunately, I’d be dropping HH and moving Morrison to sub. Only in the interest of giving CMacs X 2 full games to continue the development.

Only other question is whether any of the young fellas need a rest.

If Breust declares he's fit, he walks back in.
If Lewis and Day are fit, you already have to drop 2, then need to find a third to fit Breust in. Not often a team drops 3 players after a win.
Also, I'm not sure it's going to work well with 2 oldies in the forward line.

We need slick users like Mass and Cam Mac in the side against the Swans.

Day needs to play if fit, Lewis too if he is really ready to go.

Pressure will be required at the level we brought against the Roos. They're a bloody sharp side if you allow them to bust tackles, run through the middle unchecked, and get off the chain across half back.

Finn to the Lizard if he gets going.
I like the Finn to lizard idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back