Game Day North v Crows in Hobart with Stiffy debuting on Clarko’s birthday GAMEDAY THREAD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend somewhere as a half way point to stay overnight. Thinking of doing a week or so next summer down that way
Its not that far. Plus half way is the central highlands, cold as from now till summer.

Sorry but on paper the Crows aren’t exactly screaming Cats 07-11 talent levels. A bit of effort and intent and you would think we could remain competitive

Sorry but on paper the Crows aren’t exactly screaming Cats 07-11 talent levels. A bit of effort and intent and you would think we could remain competitive
Have you considered that we're ****in shit as?

Sad that is has come to this for so many, especially kids who we so desperately need to love the NMFC for future numbers.
It’s my eighteen year old’s birthday on Tuesday. He’s an AFL Collingwood club support member and rightly passionate about the Pies, going to games regularly with my partner. But for his gift he asked me for North merch to wear around, and he still wants to come to games with me. He’s been raised to take a long view with footy but I was surprised and touched and proud about him asking for this right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our skills suck and our decision making is even worse.
But there should be zero reasons why we can’t give 100% effort for the full game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back