Game Day Rd 1, 2024, GWS v North Melbourne (Bull 100 v Josh Kelly’s Dog’s 200 milestones) Gameday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GWS, weary and wallowing in their own bathwater after knocking off the reigning premiers versus a young but fresh North Melbourne side eager to surprise the pundits.

Looooong odds but I’m hoping for a committed well organised hard at it competitive performance at the very least and we should know where we’re at.

F*** it, North by a point.

IMG_4202.png

Really keen to see how LDU and Zurharr do now that it's the real deal, Sheez and the Warlord in year 2. Fisher and Stephens exemplifying the change in ball movement, Xerri being the numero uno ruck, and just generally if the mids can pressure enough and the backs gel enough to prevent onslaughts by the opposition when they have ascendancy.

I'm glad footy is back and we can stop arguing over political/cultural issue #2551 and instead be much more civil as we argue about which of our players is the biggest shitmen :sternlook

It's CCJ

its game day so...
Coach Sissy Rose (my Little dachsador girl)
resized_20210507_204521-jpeg.1361219

barks the following...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to watch Will Phillips today after his good efforts in the two AFL preseason games, and after Clarko singled him out at the fan day as someone who has really stepped up!

They overhyped the Orange teams win against the ReIgNiNg PrEmIeRs last year. BTW those ReIgNiNg PrEmIeRs were no where near the best side of the comp, they pulled that flag from their arse with help from the umpires in the prelim and the GF. Anyway.

Lets not forget, if it weren’t for our staff not being able to count interchange rotations, we would have knocked off Shitney last season.

We are absolutely in with a sniff to knock off the Orange team today.

i reckon we’re a sneaky chance today. I dunno how to explain it but I’ve just felt a vibe this preseason around the club. It feels different (good different) than the last couple of years.

North by 2 points. Zoohar to kick a bag in his 100th

Go Kangas!!!!

Wanna see the game plan in action, warts and all. Though it does leave the possibility of getting scored against, it also greatly increases our chance of scoring chains of goals. Thats something distinctly lacking in the past. Then it can be further developed to improve the defensive side of things/players in those roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back