Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 8 - Dogs v Hawks Sun May 5th 4pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs-vs-Hawthorn.png

11th v 17th

AFL 2024 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 8
WESTERN BULLDOGS V HAWTHORN
SUNDAY MAY 5TH 4:00PM AEST (MARVEL)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

:arrowright: Best score each round wins a Premium Platinum memberships!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket

Medallion Club tickets at the MCG and Marvel
Corporate Box tickets at the MCG and Marvel
AFL Finals Tickets

Optus Stadium open air box tickets

Adelaide Oval Stadium Club tickets

Heritage Bank Stadium Lounge tickets

GABBA Open Air Corporate Boxes

Teams
BULLDOGS

B: E. Richards, L. Jones, B. Dale
HB: T. Duryea, B. Khamis, J. Johannisen
C: B. Williams, A. Treloar, J. Harmes
HF: L. Vandermeer, A. Naughton, R. Garcia
F: S. Darcy, J. Ugle-Hagan, C. Clarke
FOLL: T. English, M. Bontempelli - C, T. Liberatore

I/C (FROM): O. Baker, L. Bramble, C. Daniel, H. Gallagher, R. Lobb, J. O’Donnell, C. Poulter

IN: J. Ugle-Hagan, C. Clarke, T. Liberatore, O. Baker, C. Poulter
OUT: C. Weightman (Injured), R. West (Suspension)

HAWKS
B: J. Impey, S. Frost, J. Weddle
HB: J. Scrimshaw, J. Sicily - C, B. Hardwick
C: C. Nash, D. Moore, K. Amon
HF: J. Worpel, J. Newcombe, H. Morrison
F: J. Gunston, C. Macdonald, J. Ginnivan
FOLL: L. Meek, C. Mackenzie, W. Day

I/C (FROM): N. Watson, S. Mitchell, M. Ramsden, F. Maginness, M. D’Ambrosio, J. Ward, C. Dear

IN: N. Watson, M. D’Ambrosio, E. Phillips, J. Ward, C. Dear
OUT: M. Chol (Suspension), J. Serong (Omitted)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

Last edited:

Haven’t been this sure about a loss since… Fremantle this week, and before that it was…Essendon this year, and before that it was…Geelong this year, and before that it was Melbourne this year.

Some debuts to excite hawthorn would be nice, Dear and Phillips chances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really much choice. Which isnt a good intro to AFL.
Dear has deserved an opportunity, has been good at VFL level and shows great traits.

Phillips too and even more mature than Dear so I’d be all for both and it’s not a “debut them cause we have nothing else” rewarding their VFL form definitely, the opportunity is arising.

Dear has deserved an opportunity, has been good at VFL level and shows great traits.

Phillips too and even more mature than Dear so I’d be all for both and it’s not a “debut them cause we have nothing else” rewarding their VFL form definitely, the opportunity is arising.

I assume Wingard plays another at VFL with more time.

I assume Wingard plays another at VFL with more time.
Played a half so he’d be in for another three quarters and then the week after would be a full game. Maybe a full game depending on how his body responds.

Could be sub soon if we go that way.

If this was in Tassie I reckon we get beat. Marvel, Dogs will do enough but wont be pretty
A wet and windy day in Tassie would have been nice with all those tall forwards. Unfortunately can see at least 1 and probably 2 getting off the chain under the roof

Who are your small forwards going to be this week with no Weightman or West?

A wet and windy day in Tassie would have been nice with all those tall forwards. Unfortunately can see at least 1 and probably 2 getting off the chain under the roof

Who are your small forwards going to be this week with no Weightman or West?

Footscray had the bye so not sure how much playing the academy team counts for form. But Arthur Jones or Anthony Scott probably the most known examples to neutrals. Could make a debut like Charlie Clarke but would hear about it soon if so. I do not want Lachlan McNeil because he’s not up to it.

Dogs playing a team copping it from the media for the third time in four weeks. Lost to Essendon and Fremantle, both teams came out with a point to prove. Dogs were the team under the pump in the lead up to their big win over the Saints.

Now its the Hawks copping it. Can the mentally fragile Dogs handle another team with a point to prove? Or will the Hawks make it 4-0 for "team media beat up"? And make it 0-3 for the Dogs. Would not surprise me for a Hawks win.

Now its the Hawks copping it. Can the mentally fragile Dogs handle another team with a point to prove? Or will the Hawks make it 4-0 for "team media beat up"? And make it 0-3 for the Dogs. Would not surprise me for a Hawks win.
We quite literally have no key forwards available this week, And our midfield has barely got going at all all year.

Honestly, if Hawthorn get within 6 goals of the dogs this weekend Bevo should hand in his resignation.

Back