Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Harry Sheezel

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Jason Horne-Francis

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL!

Apparently it's OK to have a "Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT? & Harry Sheezel - Can he be the GOAT?" threads on the main AFL board but the same question re Harley Reid gets shifted to Bay 13.:rolleyes:🤣
It'll be interesting to see whether or not the Levi Ashcroft GOAT thread will be moved here too.

I can’t wait for the day in 2 years time when Harley Reid returns to Floptus Stadium when the {Insert a Victorian Team} he switched to play against Wet Coast…. The vile language, spit, half eaten Whoppers, monocle’s dropping into Chardonnay glasses and used glass bbqs get slung Harley’s way by jilted Eagles fans who saw him as their saviour…

And Ben Cousin never did meth….

And police got involved regarding the Flogmantle posts, FYI. Not a laughing matter but completely expected from the purples.

I can’t wait for the day in 2 years time when Harley Reid returns to Floptus Stadium when the {Insert a Victorian Team} he switched to play against Wet Coast…. The vile language, spit, half eaten Whoppers, monocle’s dropping into Chardonnay glasses and used glass bbqs get slung Harley’s way by jilted Eagles fans who saw him as their saviour…

And then you woke up, pants dripping...

And police got involved regarding the Flogmantle posts, FYI. Not a laughing matter but completely expected from the purples.

And then you woke up, pants dripping...
Why would police get involved in a matter that’s civil and not criminal in nature. It’s defamatory message with nil images, which would be a civil jurisdiction matter I.e. lawyers letter to delete and retract or go through for civvy court for defamation and damages. And I agree with you, it was a stupid ******ed post.

And waking up with pants dripping… yeah sure why not if that floats your boat.

Last edited:
Why would police get involved in a matter that’s civil and not criminal in nature. It’s defamatory message with nil images, which would be a civil jurisdiction matter I.e. lawyers letter to delete and retract or go through for civvy court for defamation and damages. And I agree with you, it was a stupid *ed post.
Try better next time… or source your information.

Simmo alluded to it in a presser after it happened.

And waking up with pants dripping… yeah sure why not if that floats your boat.

I'm sure there's other boards who'd appreciated your Freo fan-fiction ;)

Simmo alluded to it in a presser after it happened.

I'm sure there's other boards who'd appreciated your Freo fan-fiction ;)
I know you appreciate fiction (believing that Harley will stay at West Coast), so here I am

I’ll buy tickets for that game for sure
Will need aviation level ear protection for the Boos

Will shake the foundations of Optus

I’ll buy tickets for that game for sure
Will need aviation level ear protection for the Boos

Will shake the foundations of Optus
Just coz you guys are salty over losing Neale, Hogan, Cerra and Acres to other clubs ( not that they are even in the same level as Reid ).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horne-Francis looked happy at North in his first year, just saying.
I mean who can forget the photo of him sleeping in his North guernsey.
Hey! Leave the goat out of it.
Wouldn’t have mattered which club choose him, he just wanted to play AFL. Not his fault Norf were and still are an absolute train wreck.
I mean seriously they’ve won 5 games in the last 3 season, how does a club like that even survive?
He was always coming back to Port, and now settled in nicely to be one the best mids in the comp.

Hey! Leave the goat out of it.
Wouldn’t have mattered which club choose him, he just wanted to play AFL. Not his fault Norf were and still are an absolute train wreck.
I mean seriously they’ve won 5 games in the last 3 season, how does a club like that even survive?
He was always coming back to Port, and now settled in nicely to be one the best mids in the comp.
Remember how terrible Port were between 2008 and 2012?
Things were so bad they had Laidley coaching via Skype, and no one wanted to coach them after they sacked Primus.

Back