Team Trading Game

Remove this Banner Ad

shit mate, didnt realise you rated pratt so highly after seeing your earlier offer to tyson.

Lol to be perfectly honest i don't know anything about Pratt (only that he shares the last name of the greatest president in the leage ;)). It's just that nobody else (excluding the stars) are worth anything at Carlton i don't think. Ill do Bentick for Pratt if you want, but nobody else i want to be honest

So Kade Simpson and Adam Bentick for Daniel Harris and Pratt
OR
just Kade Simpson for Daniel Harris?

Lol to be perfectly honest i don't know anything about Pratt (only that he shares the last name of the greatest president in the leage ;)). It's just that nobody else (excluding the stars) are worth anything at Carlton i don't think. Ill do Bentick for Pratt if you want, but nobody else i want to be honest

So Kade Simpson and Adam Bentick for Daniel Harris and Pratt
OR
just Kade Simpson for Daniel Harris?

fair enough, first ones a done deal :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FB: N.D.brown, B.harris B.Miller
HB: M.Johnson, Mcpharlin, bell(melb)

C: A.Embley, C.Ling D.Swan
HF: A. Hansen, B.Fevola, B. Staker
FF: Travis Cloke, Roughhead,, M.Seaby
Followers: ottens, Haselby , P.Bell
Int: C.jones, R. Jones, B.Jones, J.King
Grover, bell(melb0

In P.Bell, Mcpharlin, N.Brown(melb), J.Mcdonald,B.Miller,T.Cloke, Dane swan, B.harris,fevola,bell(melb)
Out:Graham and kerr, B. Cousins , Cox ,Judd, B.waters,T stenglien, C. knights,q.lynch,j.mcdonald,hayden

Int: C.jones, R. Jones, B.Jones, J.King Grover, bell(melb0

In P.Bell, Mcpharlin, N.Brown(melb), J.Mcdonald,B.Miller,T.Cloke, Dane swan, B.harris,fevola,bell(melb)
Out:Graham and kerr, B. Cousins , Cox ,Judd, B.waters,T stenglien, C. knights,q.lynch,j.mcdonald,hayden

interested in cloke

Int: C.jones, R. Jones, B.Jones, J.King Grover, bell(melb0

hall for roughead or
o'loughhlin for foughead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back