Modern Day Event Andrew O'Keefe

Remove this Banner Ad

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
On this mornings sunrise a very intelligent and transparent conversation took place concerning the american military, its invasions, the culture of it soldiers, the impact on communities where American bases are. The satellite dropped out just as it got hairy around what will and is going on in Darwin. There was an American expert on the unfortunate american military culture having a matter of fact conversation with Andrew and his token blonde co host This was really something all Australians should of been listening to. Hence why the satellite dropped out.

Keefe will lose his job over this.They won't admit to that, though.

Bloke had guts with what he did this morning. Last guy to do this hasn't seen the sun in years from his room in the Ecuadorian embassy in london

Don't tell me you watched the MSM and believed it?

That's the problem once again with the conspiracy theorists. They absolutely cane the MSM but if it suits their argument then it's all kosher.

I must say, I'm very surprised that you've come on here and admitted that you actually watched a MSM program and what's more, you've highlighted it as a paradigm of virtue

On this mornings sunrise a very intelligent and transparent conversation took place concerning the american military, its invasions, the culture of it soldiers, the impact on communities where American bases are. The satellite dropped out just as it got hairy around what will and is going on in Darwin. There was an American expert on the unfortunate american military culture having a matter of fact conversation with Andrew and his token blonde co host This was really something all Australians should of been listening to. Hence why the satellite dropped out.

Keefe will lose his job over this.They won't admit to that, though.

Bloke had guts with what he did this morning. Last guy to do this hasn't seen the sun in years from his room in the Ecuadorian embassy in london

Link?

The same Andrew O'Keefe who was filmed pissed as an 18-year old on his first night out, stumbling around Sydney with a few bimbos around him? Truly the next saviour and beacon of transparency in our society!

The same Andrew O'Keefe who was filmed pissed as an 18-year old on his first night out, stumbling around Sydney with a few bimbos around him? Truly the next saviour and beacon of transparency in our society!
wellp i think 90% of the population may as well pack it in then!

Andrew definitely looked like he knew what had happened there. The expressions on his face told the story.
How lucky are Iraq, Libya and Syria? they got nations prepared to spend billions in providing them mandatory things like freedom of the press:oops:

to-learn-who-rules-over-you-simply-find-out-who-you-are-not-allowed-to-criticize.-voltaire.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... This guy?

Looks a lot better than I usually do walking out of Revolver :p

EDIT: Hold on what the * is going on here this is the conspiracy board, are we in bizarro world or what, so many times people tell me "lol you watch tv/ lol MSM" whenever i try to offer a counterargument to some crazy theory and now y'all posting a link to the Sunrise show o_O

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back