Central Murray 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

So what is the deal? He is going to play somewhere for the first of the season and then leave them to return to Woorinen?

I couple of the lads out at Woora were telling me that he is finding it difficult to get Saturdays off from Work, and could not commit to Woorinen until round 5 or 6. He has a family member coaching a team down in the Nepean league, so will play withem to keep fitness.

anything out of the ordinary in rnd 1? any talking points?

I was a bit surprised that Cohuna got so close to your boys Don. Cohuna still a tidy outfit or you guys had a sluggish one?
The Tyntynder score would obviously be a concern would they atleast have a few to go back in that could help the scenario?

I was a bit surprised that Cohuna got so close to your boys Don. Cohuna still a tidy outfit or you guys had a sluggish one?
The Tyntynder score would obviously be a concern would they atleast have a few to go back in that could help the scenario?
Cohuna are either better than I thought we would be or Lalbert aren't as good as people think they are, I think its a bit of both.

A bit of round 1 in the results boys. Lalbert missing a couple and still many new faces. Most sides take a couple of weeks to settle down
Cohuna had 12 missing/gone from the grand final team, lost their best player to a broken arm in the 2nd, had 3 colts players playing their first game with another 3 only having played 3-4 senior games last year. Everyone has players missing and new guys, Lalbert weren't that impressive, that could change but allot of work to do.

Cohuna had 12 missing/gone from the grand final team, lost their best player to a broken arm in the 2nd, had 3 colts players playing their first game with another 3 only having played 3-4 senior games last year. Everyone has players missing and new guys, Lalbert weren't that impressive, that could change but allot of work to do.

Kickibg 1-7 in the third qrt when the ball didnt leave Lalbert's 50 flattens the scoreline. Cohuna will always play that ground good no matter who they have in it.

That's like saying Balranald didn't win last years grand final because they had 20 blokes missing/gone from their premiership team 5 or so years ago..

Kickibg 1-7 in the third qrt when the ball didnt leave Lalbert's 50 flattens the scoreline. Cohuna will always play that ground good no matter who they have in it.
As a Neutral observer of the Game,Cohuna have lost 12 Players out of there Senior Grand Final side which will see them in the bottom half this year.Mallee Eagles wouldn't be that happy being held scoreless in the last Quarter which nearly saw them overrun...

Watched a couple of games on the weekend and have a couple of points; Very impressed with Nyah FC. they seem to have developed a little better than expected. Although Lalbert had a few out and a couple shouldn't have played due to apparent gastro outbreak in the club, Nyah I thought played really well. Skinner seems to be doing a good job. Although a little disappointing with his game I always thought he was an in and under player from what I've been told. On Saturday he seemed to play like Geoff Hugill and take up the white lines, hanging off the packs awaiting the easy possession. Good disposal though so that could be why...

Second point is Tyntynder.... How can a club scream that they have no COLTS and their senior team is completely depleted and then come out and win? Is this another case of THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF from Tyntynder? Their senior team dont look that bad.... Im confused about this club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched a couple of games on the weekend and have a couple of points; Very impressed with Nyah FC. they seem to have developed a little better than expected. Although Lalbert had a few out and a couple shouldn't have played due to apparent gastro outbreak in the club, Nyah I thought played really well. Skinner seems to be doing a good job. Although a little disappointing with his game I always thought he was an in and under player from what I've been told. On Saturday he seemed to play like Geoff Hugill and take up the white lines, hanging off the packs awaiting the easy possession. Good disposal though so that could be why...

Second point is Tyntynder.... How can a club scream that they have no COLTS and their senior team is completely depleted and then come out and win? Is this another case of THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF from Tyntynder? Their senior team dont look that bad.... Im confused about this club.

Exactly right Guardian Tyntynder have never battled like many of the out of town clubs so wouldn't know what it is like to do it tough. Try coming back from where we did or Balranald are ie: not winning a game for 2 years and then I will prepared to feel a bit of sympathy for their plight.

Exactly right Guardian Tyntynder have never battled like many of the out of town clubs so wouldn't know what it is like to do it tough. Try coming back from where we did or Balranald are ie: not winning a game for 2 years and then I will prepared to feel a bit of sympathy for their plight.

Yeah that's true Roota, I would think that you guys would know what struggling is like, even Balranald in more recent years. I just dont understand Tyntynder and their reaching out to the league for help with the Colts and then come out and thump a side. Even constantly saying that they are riding 2014 off as they need to rebuild. I know that no-one cares for Tyntynder in the league as many have said they are the cause of their own demise but seriously, to put your hand out and ask for a exemption from the league then turn around and comfortably win?? Thats a disgrace and a slap in the face to every other CMFNL side.. No wonder the Dogs are the most hated football and netball club

Someone more in the know might be able to feed me more info if Im out of line, just my observation that's all.

Yeah that's true Roota, I would think that you guys would know what struggling is like, even Balranald in more recent years. I just dont understand Tyntynder and their reaching out to the league for help with the Colts and then come out and thump a side. Even constantly saying that they are riding 2014 off as they need to rebuild. I know that no-one cares for Tyntynder in the league as many have said they are the cause of their own demise but seriously, to put your hand out and ask for a exemption from the league then turn around and comfortably win?? Thats a disgrace and a slap in the face to every other CMFNL side.. No wonder the Dogs are the most hated football and netball club

Someone more in the know might be able to feed me more info if Im out of line, just my observation that's all.

As someone viewing from afar can you fill us in what they have asked for guardian?

As someone viewing from afar can you fill us in what they have asked for guardian?

Not completely over it all myself but from what I have been told is that the football club advised that they would not be able to field a colts team for 2014. I believe they have to ask for an exemption from the league to bypass the rule that if a club does not field a side they are not eligible to play in the league. I've been told that they have informed the league that they will field one when they can.... I have also been told that the league has given them a few things to tick off during the year to make sure it does not happen again.

Well after Saturdays game ( not knowing what Balranald are like) but keeping in mind the Roos have NOT seeked a colts exemption, I would assume that Tyntynder have a team?? Your either s**t or your not.. pull the exemption, make them play and forfeit if they dont have a team. They should stay at the bottom of the ladder if an exemption has been approved by the leage. You cant pick and choose when you can and cant play..

I think you will find lads that balranald have a colts but no under 16. Tyntynder have a under 16 but no colts. So to save players missing out on both games the tyntynder under 16 team played as colts. Most likely with a few of the actual colts playing up- so as much as I enjoy the above lashing of the kennel- ill think you will find it wasn't as you said.

Not completely over it all myself but from what I have been told is that the football club advised that they would not be able to field a colts team for 2014. I believe they have to ask for an exemption from the league to bypass the rule that if a club does not field a side they are not eligible to play in the league. I've been told that they have informed the league that they will field one when they can.... I have also been told that the league has given them a few things to tick off during the year to make sure it does not happen again.

Well after Saturdays game ( not knowing what Balranald are like) but keeping in mind the Roos have NOT seeked a colts exemption, I would assume that Tyntynder have a team?? Your either s**t or your not.. pull the exemption, make them play and forfeit if they dont have a team. They should stay at the bottom of the ladder if an exemption has been approved by the leage. You cant pick and choose when you can and cant play..
as

Didn't Tyntynder ask for a reduced number of players for the 2s to combat it and field no colts? Seems a few concessions were made but those same ones weren't made in the past.

Very quiet on the Big Footy front! Is the season going as predicted? Can anyone get near kerang with their full side?? Any big surprises thus far? Hows the interleague team shaping up? I wonder if there will be any suspensions from ppl not making themselves available

I think Swan Hill could cause them some headaches with there big blokes particularly in the ruck. I could imagine them dominating the clearances with Moloney and hopefully RUffels in there but you would think Kerangs depth would see them win again

After watching Swan Hill on Saturday, they will not get near Kerang, everyone is playing for 2nd. Cohuna played all over Swan Hill, it was only inaccurate kicking that cost them the game, but as they say back kicking is bad footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back