NEAFL- 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy for you to tally, Carlton Draught you are neater always have struggled with spreadsheets on here.
Draughty, do you want to do this in the interim ? Happy to do so if you're out.
What are the rules for anyone who fails to put in their tips for the week ?

PS - might be best if you do it, unless you can provide me with a template that I can add to each week...I'm not too flash on spreadsheets on this format

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not so sure it's about form. Seems to have lost pace and was never quick to begin with. Looked horribly slow in the preseason.

I'm not so sure it's about form. Seems to have lost pace and was never quick to begin with. Looked horribly slow in the preseason.

If he was performing would he have been dropped to begin with?

The guy finished 5th in the B&F last season so he is obviously out of form. Reckon if he strings a few top performances together he will back in the 1st's

End?

The guy is out of form and needs to get some touch. His clubs reserve side plays in the NEAFL so where else would/should he play?

Umm - nowhere else mate?? But its not a great way to start the year and at his age, really marks his card as his final year in the AFL.

My Tips

Swans
Asp
Sharks
Syd Uni
NT
Qbn

Looking forward to hopefully getting out to Redland v Southport today, should be a ripper.

On form NT may hit 30+ gls tonight v the Hills...could be very ugly

Watched Redland vs Sharks today,,, was a classic game, intense pressure with the tackling of both sides unreal. Some great passages of play from both sides as well. Was a great game to watch. Redlands best I thought were A .Scott, Grewar and Pfeffer and Hunter.. Sharks, I reckon were Mills, Shreeve, Geary and Merrett. Scary thing is that Redland went into the game without guns Drufzer, Hughes, and their no 1 ruckman as well.Look out for the Bombers this season.Must take into account, the Sharks had only a six day turnaround coming off a demanding game in the wet against Aspley last sunday.
Credit to both sides today in what was a great battle.

Went to see Qbn v Belconnen and both sides will struggle against the very best. Tigers never looked in trouble from around part way through the 2nd term but they would have been disappointed not to push home the advantage they created at half time.

Fair few skills errors crept in after the long break and Qnb kept a 5-7 goal margin for most part.

They will need better than that if they are to compete with the elite, but its a step in the right direction, 4 points and hopefully the way they played in the 2nd term can be repeated at a more constant rate.

See the Lions beat Aspley today,,,, unreal.Who would of thought that taking into account the results so far this season.Must say, I saw the Aspley vs Sharks game last sunday, and there was a number of undisciplined acts by the Aspley side, giving away free kicks and some 50 metre penalities and from the boundary line I heard a lot of players abuse one another.... this is very unlike a John Blair coached side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back